2nd part parents.

My parents are complicated. It's really difficult to communicate with them. I get annoyed sometimes. Because they overreact when I just grunt at them when they ask to turn the damn tv down.
Well the other day I went to the mall with my mother and I didn't really wanted to go because I was tired. So she thought I was mad at her. Then she made me listen to an unnecessary speech about
"you don't even know what I did at work today or the hardships I faced. You shouldn't be mad at me cause I am the one going to buy your shit not you." She complained.

And then I though it was a smart idea to talk to her like an adult.

I admitted "mom I didn't want to go to the mall in the first place. I don't get why you are mad at me. You shouldn't scream that way to me. Talk to me like a person not someone you can control." This was very unwise for me to say.

She look at me with  furious eyes. I don't know why though?. She thought it was very disrespectful to talk to her that way. Than she gave me the speech that every mom gives you.

"I had you in my stomach for 9 months......" She said.

I thought it was an unnecessary argument. I thought that this is the way parents wanted you to speak to them.

It sounded formal to me.

The portrait of my parent is complicated one, but lovingly drawn.

My grandma thought me to be kind and respect adults no matter how much they discriminate or insult you. I always have that in the back of my head.
You can't just disagree with someone opinion unless if you have good reason.