A Little life story

Everyday I wonder if I'll ever make it and be the person I was dreamed. Constantly wondering if something will happen to me ?Will i succeed? Do you ever drown in your thoughts? And just be sitting thinking about the life that was given to you. Maybe there's a purpose for all the shit that we go through. Every human has gone through loss, death, heartbreaks, love, happiness and the feeling of emptiness. I show people my bright side. Cause it's the side that they want to see right.

   I was only 8 when I saw my dead grandfather laying cold and my mom crying over him. He suffer from  Alzheimer's. We like to say craziness goes through our family. He was a happy man full of life, the life of the party. He wasn't the best man, he cheated  and slightly neglected his children. Maybe that's the karma of it.
      But nobody deserves that. It's a sickness that just makes you realize all the sins you've done and makes you feel weak and vulnerable. His body was cold. I didn't know what was wrong. Nobody allowed me to say goodbye. "To little" "you'll be fine" I just wanted to say goodbye. He wasn't the greatest but he was my grandfather and nobody deserves to die in pain. He drank and danced almost everyday. But damn. Karma is really a bitch. He was the type of men that told his children that was going on a business trip but in reality he was going to stay with another women for a few days. You know how man are they always have a side chick to keep warm.

(Let me know if you guys want me to continue writing about this story)