Chapter 12

Sorry guys that there is sort of a lot of religion in this chapter. But, i have decided that with each chapter, ill do like imaginator1D does, and name the songs i listen(ed) to while writing! This chapter is Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus, and Never Say Never- The Fray! Dont forget to vote and comment!

It turns out that my sobs made me very tired, so I fell asleep after crying like a three year old. I was awoken by a pounding on the door. I got up and opened it for Adelaide to come rushing towards me, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. Im shocked. Frozen. She kisses my cheek and says, “Louis. What you told me, it was perfect, just like you. And even though we are going to have a bumpy and rocky relationship, you’ll always be my Peter Pan, and I’ll always be your Wendy. Don’t forget that.” I go to kiss her lips, but she slowly starts to fade.

I frantically jump out of what was a very realistic dream.

“Adelaide?” I ask. I wasn’t expecting a response, and I didn’t get one.

It was all a dream. Why would you do this to yourself Tommo? I thought to myself. I knew one thing; I needed to get out of this room, this hospital.

I got in my car and drove back home while crying buckets of tears. Why is it that every time I drive now, I cry at the same time? Oh yeah… CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND COULD BE DYING. The whole way home, I curse at myself for being a jerk and pissing her off to the point that she wasn’t paying attention to the road. I did this. And she shouldn’t be the one to pay the price for my stupid actions.

When I got home, I threw my phone at the wall, and started screaming.

“Why the fuck did this happen to her? Throw me in hell for all the shit ive done! She hasn’t done fucking shit to deserve this! I should be the one in that hospital bed. I should be the one on the verge of dying! I should be laughing with her, unharmed. Hell, I even bought her an engagement ring! I don’t want my life to end like this- -shitty and fucked up to hell. Im the man in the relationship, I’m suppose to die first, not her! She’s too fucking innocent and doesn’t do shit bad. She’s perfect! Yes, I plan on spending the rest of my life with this girl, even though we haven’t known each other for but a while. Yes, I should still be there with her, but im not because the pain in my heart wont disintegrate the horrible fight that we had. Its holding on. I couldn’t handle it. The stress was too much. Why did I have to be such a damn idiot?”

I scream this as I fall to my knees with my hands together.

“God, if you can hear me. I need to ask for a favor. Let her live her life. Let her be whoever she wants to be. Please, this is all im asking for.” My eyes swell up. I cant stay like this forever.

By the time I wake up the next morning, I have the worst hangover ever. I notice that there are 15 bottles of beer surrounding me on the cold, hardwood floor. What the hell? My head is pounding, but I don’t care. People have different ways of coping. I look at the clock; it is 11:24 in the morning. I got home around 12:30 this morning. Well… I must have drunk pretty quickly. I can’t remember how I ended up on the ground, with all of this alcohol surrounding me.  

Shit. I was supposed to meet the boys and Simon. Well fuck it. My girlfriend needs me. But, im too drunk to drive, so, I gather myself, slowly but surely, onto the couch, and fall back asleep.