Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was Monday morning and I was getting ready for school. I really did not want to face James today, I think it's pretty obvious we are no longer a couple anymore, he must have figured that out to since he hasn't texted or called me since the night of the party. Not even a sorry, what a pig. Luke and I told the boys what happened at the party so that they were aware of what's going on. They were all very impressed with Luke and how he knocked out James. At least the boys will protect me if James goes all physco again today at school. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning sunshine! Would you like some cereal or toast?" Aaron said pouring cereal into bowls for Julia and Jackson.

"Um cereal is fine." I said sitting down at the table beside Ella.

"Okay here you go." Aaron said placing down my bowl of cereal in front if me.

"Thank you!" I said as I began to eat it.

"So I heard you and James broke up?" Ella whispered to me as she ate her toast.

"Um ya we did, how did you know?" I asked curious, I never told her.

"Word travels fast, and Ashton told me, but I heard about the party from people and everyone knows now that James was harrasing you and that's why Luke knocked him out. Luke knocking out James is the talk of the town, I mean look at Luke then look at James I mean everyone is in shock, I was to! And now James is a laughing stock from getting beat up by a boy like Luke." Ella explained.

Wow I did not know that this was that big I thought only a few people knew not everyone!

"Wow I didn't know everyone knew..." I said in shock, this makes me even more scared to go to school.

"But anyways the real question is are you okay?" Ella said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine now thanks." I said smiling back.

"Okay guys let's go!" Ashton said entering the kitchen shaking his car keys.

Ella and I got up and put our dishes away and ran out the door followed by Julia and Jackson.

------------------

We got to the school and I followed Ashton to meet up with the boys. We walked into the school and saw them and walked to meet up with them.

"Hey lads!" Ashton said high five-ing them all, I just waved.

"We haven't seen James yet Quinn, I don't think he came today." Calum said.

"We wouldn't let him near you even if he was here." Michael said putting his arm around me.

"Yeah we will protect you lil sis!" Ashton said squashing me between him and Michael.

"Quinn? Is that you?" I heard some girl giggling. I got out of Michael and Ashton's arms and saw Sophie and her boyfriend standing there.

"Hey Sophie!" I said smiling.

"What Quinn has another friend other than us?!" Calum said sarcastically.

"Yes! This is Sophie, and Sophie this is Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton!" I said pointing at them all.

"We know who Sophie is! She has been here since kindergarten just like us!" Calum said as the boys all nodded.

"Oh haha I didn't know." I said blushing.

"Anyways can I talk to you Quinn, seeing as you never texted me!" Sophie said with a sarcastic glare.

"I'm sorry I forgot!" I said blushing.