Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"So are your friends coming to the game and then my party tonight?" James asked me while leaning on my desk.

"Yes they are all coming now! It will be so fun!" I said.

"It will! I hope they have a good time, but I thought you said Luke said he couldn't come?" James asked confused.

"He texted me last night and said he got out of his family thing and can come now. He's a cool guy James and his attitude has changed so be nice!" I said looking down at James who was resting on the desk.

"I will I will! As long as he doesn't hurt you or be rude to you again, then he is fine in my books." James said as he played with my hair.

"He won't, he's been much better lately it was just that day he was in a bad mood. Just worry about your big championship game tonight you little athlete!" I said playfully pinching James's cheeks.

*BRING BRING*

The bell rang and James and I got up and packed up our stuff.

"I will see you at the game tonight cutie, can't wait!" James said kissing my cheek as he walked out of the classroom and left.

---------------

"Quinn let's go, the game starts in 20 minutes and I thought you wanted to be early!!" Ashton called up to me as he and the boys waited for me to come downstairs.

"I'm coming, two minutes!!" I yelled back to Ashton.

Our school colours were blue and yellow, so to get in the spirit I borrowed a pair of Ella's yellow shorts and a dark blue long sleeve of mine. Hopefully James and the boys won't question why I'm wearing a long sleeve. I put on some yellow and blue face paint on my cheeks and braided my hair to the side. I fixed my mascara and I was good to go. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Wow look at you miss school spirit!" Michael said as I came down the stairs. Michael was wearing a navy blue muscle tank and blue jeans. Ashton was wearing his yellow 'dazed and confused' shirt and a pair of dark blue jean shorts with a blue bandana around his head. Luke was wearing his Blink 182 shirt and his black jeans. Calum was wearing a black muscle tank and blue jean shorts with a snapback.

"Obviously Luke and I didn't get the whole dress in school colours memo!" Calum said looking at everyone's outfits.

"You guys just don't have as much school spirit as me, Quinn and Mikey!" Ashton said putting his arms around me and Michael playfully.

"Whatever losers lets go." Calum said as we all laughed and left out the door to head to the game.

--------------

"WOOOO GO NORWEST!" I screamed. It was almost the end of the game and we were in the lead. James was also playing great, I was so proud of him he was so nervous for this game. Luke and Michael just sat on their phones for most of the game and ate all the popcorn while Ashton, and Calum and I got pretty into it.

"Wow only a couple minutes left I think we can win!" Calum said eyeing the field.

"When is this over so we can go party?" Michael said dumping the popcorn crumbs into his mouth.

"Soon, if you watched it you would know !" Ashton said looking down at Michael.

"Whatever this isn't my thing, or Luke's." Michael said with his mouth full looking at Luke.

"Oh my god, one minute left they're going to win!!" I said getting excited as I looked at the score board seeing we were still well ahead. We all watched in excitement at the last minute of the game, the horn blew and everyone screamed and jumped in excitement. We won the championships! I was so excited for James I ran down to the bottom of the bleachers and started running onto the field to give him a hug, all the other girlfriends on the team did the same.