Heart Broken

"hyung.! where are you going.?? with Mr. Jo Shin.?" Kai who realize that Suho and Shin Hwan came from their back ask them.

"err... just having a walk with our boss.. discussing about work..." Suho make his poker face and Shin Hwan just nodded and agree with Suho's words.

"Jinjja.?? or discuss something else.?" Kyungsoo words sounds more to jealousy but they ingnored him.

"Hyung.. next time, don't walk alone with our boss. They will think something bad about you.." Chanyeol push the wheelchairs slowly and walk back to their hotel.

"Kyungsoo, can you sleep with me tonight.?" Kai request to him but his face suddenly change.

"why.?? you didn't ask em to sleep with you before this, why did you ask me today.?" Kyungsoo ask him.

"I just bored sleeping alone... jebal... Hyung...." okay.. only for today, he call me Hyung. Fine.!

They go back to their rooms and Shin Hwan too. After bathing, she sit at the couch near to the window and stare the sky.

"Why did I agree to be dated with Suho.? It just make the situation became more worst if abeoji find out.." Shin Hwan let her sigh and sip her hot chocolate slowly.

kringgg... kringg..! her phone ringing loudly. She took her phone at look at the screen. "hmm.?? private number.?" only show 'Private Number'.

"yeoboseyo..." She answer the call.

"Jo Shin ahh.. having a good time with your hot chocolate.? you look cute like always.." Shin Hwan lips almost burn when she hear that.

"who is this.?? where did you know that I'm drinking hot chocolate and where did you see me.?? are you a stalker.??" Shin Hwan stand up from her sit and try to find that man. She look down of the hotel but she can't find him.

"you don't have to find me.. because I'm already inside of your room..." What.???!!! he is inside of my room.??? her inner voice shout.

"where.??? show me yourself.. before I call a police.." Shin Hwan body shaking a lot when he said that. trying to find something sharp at her kitchen and walk to the living room.

"Don't have to call the police.. because you know me and you won't dare to hand me off to the police officer..." he chuckled a little.

"Just show me your face..!" She still scared. With carefull walk and a sharp knife on her hand.

"It's me sweetheart..." suddenly someone came from her bathroom and waving at her.

"Byung Hun..!!" She cried a lot and it's non-stop crying.

"Babe.. don't cry... I'm sorry..." Byung Hun walk towards her and hug her.

"Don't scare me like that anymore... how dare you do that to me..." still crying and Byung Hun shirt almost soak because of her tears.

"okay.. okay... mianhae sweety... Oppa won't do that again.. promise..." he patted her back to make her calm. 

After a minute, Shin Hwan stop crying and sit while hugging Byung Hun beside her.

"Oppa.. why you didn't tell me that you are in Beijing.." this time, she look up at Byung Hun and he give a sweet smile ever.

"why are you act like a boy in front of our workers and your team work but be a cute girl in front of me.?" he ask back to Shin Hwan and now she really angry.

"Oppa... I'm asking you and you didn't answer my question yet..." she try to release the hug but Byung Hun drag her back and hold her in his arm.

"because I want to make a surprise for my one and only princess in our big family.. That's all... miss me.?" He hook up her chin.