You're Back.!

"Oppa.! I'm going now.!" She's yelling fro  the kitchen.

"Nae.! take care.!" Byung Hun yell back at her.

She close the door and walk out from the gate. After 3 months, She look so happy, smiling widely once again.

"Jo Shin annyeong..! waahh.. you look so cute today..." Baekhyun pinch her cheek.

"good morning... you look so handsome too..." She look at his unbotton collar then she help him to button it. "yaa.. you should button this collar.. you always careless like him.." She startled after she realize what she had said.

"Who.?? Jo Shin..." He waving at her.

"anyi.. no one... let's go... where is the others.?" She ask him then he pointed at the car behind. Sehun and Kyungsoo riding a different bike. While Suho and Kai already inside of the car.

"kkaja..! we will be late.. we still have a meeting to attend.." He pull her to the car and she sit silently.

*********************************

"good morning My Lady... good morning Your Highness.. here is the schedule for today.." her assistant give the paper to them.

"okay.. good... let's start with the meeting with others board.." they walk to the meeting room. After 1 hour inside of the meeting room, they go the the building site to see the improvement.

"this site already done.. they still working for painting and decorating to complete this building..." One of their architect explain to them and they nodded while walking around the building. After visiting the site, they back to the office.

"ahhh.!! I'm tired.!! can I just have some sleep now.." Sehun whining tiredness.

"go and sleep inside of the room.. not in here... go there.." Kai push him to the nearest small bedroom. 

"ahaha.. guys.. I need to take something inside of the car.. I will be back.." Shin Hwan said while holding the car keys.

"I'm going with you.." Suho voice out.

"it's okay...  I can go alone.." She walk out from her office.

"Jo Shin.. I will go with you..." Kyungsoo offering himself. She smile and they walk together. They arrive at the basement parking and unlocked the car.

"what document that you want to take.?" Kyungsoo ask her.

"I piling it inside of the yellow file.. you can take with the file.." She said. Suddenly she saw a man hiding behind the basement pillar. After that, she saw that man walk out like running away from them. He had turn his head to look at them then Shin Hwan shocked a bit.

"Chanyeol.??" She said. That man turn his head back and running away as fast as he can.

"Chanyeol.!! wait.!" She trying to chase that man. Kyungsoo realize that and he try to stop her.

"Jo Shin.! stop.! wait... there is no one in here..." He said.

"but I saw him... I... I saw him.. running.. like... I don't know.. he is hiding before... then..." She can't speak anymore. She tried to hold her tear.

"No one in here.. I had check it.. let's go inside... you need to calm yourself..." He bring her back to the office and let her rest at the couch. Baekhyun and Kai startled when Kyungsoo bump him back on the sofa.

"yaa.. what happen.??" Baekhyun ask him.

"I don't know.. but.. Jo Shin.. she said.. that she saw him.." Kyungsoo close his eyes tightly.