Engagement Day

"is everything ready.?? the ceremony will be start in 2 hours.. please check and make sure all in the right place..." The Royal Maid Leader keep walking and checking in every angle and place. All of the maid and butler being so busy on that day. While Shin Hwan still staying on her room without doing any preparation on herself for her ex-boyfriend royal engagement day. She let her view to the engagement place and looking at the people who still busy and walking here and there.

Knock.. knock..! Someone knocking her room.

"Come in.." She take a sit on the couch near to the window.

"are you okay.? I heard from your maid that you didn't eat anything since this morning.. did you have a fever.?" Chanyeol was really kind and caring person. ahh.. why not you give him a space inside of your heat Shin Hwan aahhh.. her inner voice sighing.

"ouhh.. nae.. I'm okay.. just I don't have any appetite to eat today... you look so handsome with this white suit, Chan ahh.." She help him to wear his bow tie. Since Chanyeol is quite tall, she have to stand on a small chair to make sure that she can help him wear his bow tie. Chanyeol giggle a little looking at her cuteness.

"I can bend a little if you need it.. you don't have to stand on this chair.. poor you little princess.." he poke her nose.

"It's okay.. I will do anything for you as long we can be happy.." She still working on his bow tie while smiling at him.

"Jo Shin ahh.." he stop her and look at her face with full of concern.

"yes my prince.. why did you stop me..." She look at his face. Suddenly her heart beat so fast.

"I know you.. If you want to say something, or you want to let out your sadness.. please... let tell me.." He cup her face with his bare hand. So soft. Until she can feel his sincerity.

"Chanyeol ahh... can you do me a favor.?" Her tear start to flow out from her eyes.

"anything for you.." he wipe her tear from keep flowing.

"Can you kiss me.." She look into his eye and Chanyeol startled with what she had say just now.

"I will if you want me to do it..." He still can't believe with what he had heard just now.

"Please..." She shut her both eyes and then she can feel Chanyeol lips touching hers. Chanyeol broke his first kiss with someone he really love and he let all of his sincerity on his passionate kiss for her until Shin Hwan can feel it. After a few moment, they broke their kiss and look at each other.

"I promise that I will love you... please make me fall on you... until I really can forget him.." Shin Hwan still land her head on his chest and she can hear his heart also beat so fast just like her.

"I promise... I will love you too... I will be your protector.. I will always be by your side and I won't ever hurt you... that is my promise..." he smile and hug her tightly.

"thank you Chanyeol.. I hold your promise... and I will keep it.." She look at him and smile.

"now.. it's my turn.. can you do me a favour.??" He's pouting.

"emm.. what is it..?" she's crawl her hand around his neck.

"can you please get ready now.. I already ask your maid to bring your dress here... please wear it.. I want us to be a most cute couple in front all of them..." their forehead land on each other.

"okay Prince.. Just wait outside.. I will come out in any time.. okay..." She pecked his lips and run into her bathroom.

"yaaa..! it's not fair.. heishh..." he sighing after that he laugh seeing her cuteness.