three

iwaizumi woke up by the sound of his alarm. he groaned at the thought of school and shifted his body around and stretched his arms to stopped the alarm he had set on his phone.

iwaizumi sighed before throwing his arms back on his bed. he hated being being waken up for school, especially when he just had a good sleep.

he shook all of those lazy thoughts out of his mind and began to stood up from his bed and put his two feet on the floor. iwaizumi did some strech before grabbing his shirt he tossed away last night; which apparently fall to floor and started putting it on.

he turned off the air conditioner and began to walk to his window and opened it, letting the fresh air enter his room.

he saw through the opened window that oikawa had already opened his window, his curtains moving gently in the breeze.

"good morning iwa-chan!!" oikawa said in a chirpy voice as he appeared from the back, wearing a dusty pink sweatshirt and a mug on his hands; his bedhair still showing, but nonetheless, oikawa looked much more tidy than iwaizumi was; much to iwaizumi's embarassment.

"well you're up early.." iwaizumi said, earning a laugh from oikawa.

"oh iwa-chan! you know you can say, good morning to you too, oikawa" oikawa said.

iwaizumi snickered, "too formal.."

"you dont think we should be formal for once in a while?"

"its just going to be awkward if we're formal around each other.."

"ooooohhh iwa-chan, so you like the informal iwaoi?"

"whats iwaoi?"

"iwaizumi and oikawa combined!"

"this conversation isnt going anywhere"

oikawa took a sip of his coffee and almost choked as he about to laugh. "oh iwa-chan! shouldn't you be preparing for school now?"

"shouldn't you be preparing for school?" iwaizumi asked the question back to oikawa.

oikawa shook his head, "nope! i go to homeschool!"

"homeschool?" iwaizumi furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"

oikawa shrugged his shoulders, "no idea.. okaa-chan just decided that for me"

"how can you put up with home-school thats even worse than school!" iwaizumi said.

oikawa groaned, "i know! its so boring learning with just one teacher for countless of hour" oikawa sighed.

iwaizumi laughed, "good luck with that!"

"good luck to you too, iwa-chan!" oikawa said with a smile, and took a sip of his morning drink.

iwaizumi stare at him for a while before began to speak again, "is that coffee?"

oikawa looked back at him and shook his head, the mug still attached to his lips, "its chocolate!" oikawa said after pulled back his mint green coffee mug; with a white small stars printed all over it.

"oh.." iwaizumi said, suddenly loosing interest.

"would you like to try some?" oikawa offered, streching his arms across the distance between them, handing the mug for iwaizumi to take.

iwaizumi shook his head, "nah.. im more of a coffee person.."

"i like coffee too!" oikawa said enthusiastically, his eyes lit up. "but like, starbucks coffee.." oikawa said the last part with a smaller voice.

iwaizumi laughed, "i like starbucks coffee too"

oikawa gasped in disbelief, "really, iwa-chan?!"

iwaizumi nodded, "yeah.."

"ooh~ iwa-chan! we should totally go there together sometimes!" oikawa suggested.

iwaizumi raised an eyebrow, "and why would that be a good idea?"

"i told you! soon enough you'll learn to enjoy my company!"

"thats very hard to believe.."

oikawa pouted, "iwa-chan is rudeeee"

"dont tease me, shittykawa" iwaizumi said, making oikawa laughed.

"fine then, iwa-chan. so you're not getting ready yet?" oikawa asked, putting an elbow on the window frame and placing his head on the palm of his left hand.

"nah.. i still got like.. forty five more minutes before school anyway" iwaizumi replied casually, shrugging his shoulders.

oikawa's face turned into a surprised look, "you can get ready that fast?"

iwaizumi smirked, "wanna see?"

oikawa smirked back, "oooh~ does that mean i get to see shirtless iwa-chan?" oikawa cooed.

iwaizumi sneered, "dont get your hopes up, oikawa"

"you're the one who started it" oikawa said casually as he shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his chocolate milk.

the amount of coolness oikawa had when he retorted back iwaizumi's words almost shocked iwaizumi.

shit, oikawa was kind of right. i did led him on.

iwaizumi blushed in embarrasment, "shut up! shittykawa!"

oikawa gasped, "iwa-chan are you blushing?!" a smile playing on his lips.

"no im not!" iwaizumi lied; flustered, before closing the window abruptly and began to prepare himself for school.