JUSTIN BIEBER!

JustinBieber : Harry Potter! I challenge you to a duel!

Chozen1 : WHAT DO YOU WANT!

JustinBieber : You’re a baby! You rely on your mom’s love to live! You have been under the protection of all the wizards and witches! I sing well!

Chozen1 : You’re a muggle! You have hair like a girl! You have a voice like a girl! You are a girl! You rely on your mom to tell you that you sing good! Whereas I KIND OF KILLED A WIZARD THAT KILLED ALL PEOPLE! YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING PERSON! ALSO YOUR NAME IS JUSTIN BIEBER! DO YOU WEAR ONE!?!?!!!

*JustinBieber : Is crying!*

*Chozen1 : Has poked JustinBieber with : a hot iron spike*

*JustinBieber Is Offline*

Harry Potter Status : If Justin Bieber decided that breathing wasn’t cool, 95% of the people on earth would be dead. Like this if you are the other 5% that would be laughing their heads off.

*BookWorm123, GryffindorKing, Ginger Potter, WeazleyIsKing, NaginiKiller and 300 more people have liked this*

BookWorm123 : I know like STUPID!

VoldyMouldy : I had a poster of Justin Bieber poster in my room and Bella found it, and she still hasn’t forgiven me.

VoldyFanGirl : I will only forgive you if you give me 100 hugs!

*VoldyMouldy has logged off screaming bloody murder and Huggy time*