Chapter 3

DING DONG

Running over to the door, I yanked it open to see Natelie standing there with two other guys that I didnt know.

" HI!! Hope you dont mind but I brought my brothers over, that cool with you?"

Oh so that's who they are I thought 

"Ya its cool. So whats your guys names?" I asked them as Natalie went inside.

" Im gustavo  " said the taller of them as he looked around.

gustavo was really cute for starters, he had brown eyes eyes like me only a bit lighter, he had a skinny athletic figure, and he had black hair that swept to the side.

I looked up into his light brown eyes and felt my self blush.

" I'm hazel" I responded as I turned to the shorter of the two. " and you?"

" Oh im angel."

Angel was sorta cute I guess. He was almost as tall as his brother with dark green eyes and short brown hair that swept upward.

" Hi im-"

"Hazel" he finished my sentance with a wink "I'm not deaf you know."

" well then."

" Haha so u gonna let us in or not?" Angel asked.

With a jolt I remembered they were still standing outside so I stepped aside and they walked in their eyes studying everything.

" Nice place" gustavo commented

" Not much" I replied " Just an ordinary house"

" Better than ours"

" Really?"

" I guess" he said as he flopped down on the sofa and geastured me to sit down next to him.

Blushing I walked over and sat next to him.

" So you gonna invite more people hazelnuts?" gustavo asked

<omg hes calling me a nickname i thought <does that mean.....?

" Yeah I guess"

"Well  then what are u waiting for hazelnutss?The phone is ova there"

I got up and walked to the phone but before I could call and invite someone, the doorbell rang.

DING DONG

"WHA-? I havent invited anyone but you guys" I asked in confusion.

I walked over to the door but  before I could get there Natalie came running in and blocked my path.

"Umm invited one more person is that cool?" She asked.

" yeah "

"I llanswer it then"she said as she turned around and opened the door.

Standing there was a girl with long blonde hair that went up to get thighs, green eyes, and an athletic figure. She was wearing a crop top and some shorts, accompanied with lots of makeup. All this made me feel stupid in my simple jeans and shirt.

" YOLO PARTY TIME" shouted the girl.

I gave her a puzzled look which she returned with a look of deep disgust.

" AND you are?" she asked

" Hazel. You?"

" Brittany. Well what are you doing here? You're not cool enough to be here!"

Confused? Well put it this way this girl was one of those popular girls.

" Well since its my house I can be here if I want."

"hmp watevs" she replied as she stepped in like it was the red carpet or something

As I attempted to close the door, I heard something that made me stop cold.

" oooh your handsome" I heard a lovesick voice behind me.

Swishing around I saw Brittany totally swooning over gustavo .

OMG HELL NAW. MY CRUSH CANT BE HERS!!!

" AHEM" I  shouted.

Britrtany turned around looking like I had just interrupted her president speech our something.

" What Hazel? " She growled.

Then her expression changed from anger to realization.

Realizing that she understood I liked him, I immediately started to go red.

" Anyways where where we? " she asked turning around to face  gustavo "Whats your name cutie?"

" gustavo . And don't call me that."

"Alright." she giggled" Well gustavo  your cute."

"umm...thx?"

I felt myself turning, if even possible, more red with anger.

" whats the matter honey?" Brittany asked " JELOUS?"

" Why would hazelntss be jelous? " gustavo asked

" OOHH YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?" Brittany asked with fake shock spread across her face.

" Know what" He asked

I felt myself go even redder but thank god that Natalie came in.

" HHAHAH CMON YOU GUYS LETS PLAY WII! "

" ok what are we gonna play?" I asked

" 12 latin q. SO PARTNER UP"

" gustavo ! Be my partner!" Brittany shouted

" um no thx im gonna be partners with someone else." He responded as he edged away from her.

HAHA sucker.

Suddenly I felt a arm go around my shoulders.

" I'm partners with hazelntss!" angel announced

" UMM no im partners with her." gustavo argued

" bu-"

" cm here angel" gustavo said and he dragged him to the patio

" cmon the game is gonna start!" Natalie said as she dragged me to the room

" but what about-"

" my brothers? they'll come."

" hold on" I said as I broke free

I walked over to the patio.

I never intended on easdropping but I couldn't help it. BUT WOW that conversation was about to be what turned my life upside down.

°° SORRY AGAIN I'M NOT A BERRI GOOD WRITER