Chapter 7

We jumped him and I immediately started punching him. His cries of pain mixed with our cries of attack.

"Get off of me!! " he shouted.

But of course we ignored him.

He managed to swing a lucky punch, and threw Alice aside.

But I continued punching.

He fought against me, but he was getting hit more than me.

He shouted some nasty names, but I continued.

But he finally made me stop when he yelled " I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU FIRST!"

I froze.

did he just say RAPE?!

While I stood there in shock he quickly knocked me out, and everything went black

***

I woke up.

I was in a small room, with yellow paint that was peeling off the wall.

looking around, and I saw Alice a few feet away from me, still unconscious.

I started crawling towards her with ease, as if any move would set off a mine. As I reached her, without warning, she sat straight up and slapped me with all her force. As my head jerked to my right, I swear I tasted blood.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

Her expression immediately softened.

" Omg I'm so sorry, just self defense!" she said with a slight chuckle.

I massaged my red cheek and started at her in disbelief. She slapped me and thought a simple sorry would cure it?!

"I think it's only fair if I slap you as well" So I swung my arm at her face, making her head jerk to the left.

By the look that she gave me, I immediately regretted it.

But her face suddenly broke into a smile, and she laughed.

" I like you, hazel." She said as she rubbed get cheek.

I smiled along with her, when suddenly I remembered what was the cause of me bieng knocked out.

I gasped " Has he raped me yet? "

Her smile faded and she answered what I was dreading, " yes, don't be shocked when the baby comes"

***

Omg I'm sooooooooo sorry that it's sorry but I was busy! The next one will be long, I promise. PS you have to read 

RESURGENCE by @HarneetBajwa

ITS AN AWESOME BOOK!!