Chapter 6- CareTaker!

Today is now Wednesday. It is 9:00 in the morning. I woke up to the smell of food. My mom stays cooking in the kitchen. I bet you readers think that I eat too much. But I love to eat, but I never gain any weight just like my brother. I'm 4'11 and my brother is 6'5. I know you may think where did my height come from, but I have no clue my own self. I'm not the shortest person in school shockingly, but I am the smallest. People love saying that I'm so tiny. It gets on my last nerves sometimes, but I'm used to it. I decided to stay in my room the whole day. I had nothing to clean up in there because we just moved in three months ago, and I keep my stuff nice and neat. I decided to try something newand put on make up to see how it look on me. I put some black mascara on by Revlon, my red lipstick on, black eye shadow, and a little blush but not too much. I looked in the mirror and saw that I did a good job. I posted it and got a lot of likes instantly. I curled my hair in curls and slayed the whole picture in my opinion. Today was an all me day I guess.

I listened to music all day. I listened to Fetty Wap, Jacquees, Nicki Minaj, Dej Loaf, Beyoncé, Rihanna, and many more famous artists. I love music. I play the piano by the way. I've been playing since I was eight. My dad used to play the piano, and he taught me how to play too. I love writing poetry too. I've been in beauty pageants all my life as you can say. My mom says that I am a very talented young lady, and I take after my dad. My mom is my twin, but I have my dad ways.

When I used to live in Miami, Florida, I used to go to the beach almost every day. I lived close to it, so I went there to write my poetry. Every day was summer in Miami, but here in Brooklyn it is cooler and not that warm. Do I miss Miami? Yeah I do. Do I like Brooklyn? Yeah, so far so good.

My sister Leona came in my room.

"Dime, want to go shopping with me?" she asked.

"Yes I love to shop, so like that's not a question," I said.

"We'll get dressed and girl who you slaying for?" she asked, "Your makeup is slayed to the gods."

"Thank you sissy!" I said with a smile.

"Can you do my makeup before we go?" she asked.

"Sure, come on," I said.

I hooked my sis up. She was slayed to the gods as well. It took me about 10 minutes and then it was perfection all over her.

"Open your eyes," I said while turning the chair around.

"Omg sis! You did that," she said with a smile so big that her cheeks glistened in the light.

"Pregnant lady looking good," she said while smiling.

"Go and get dressed into your pregnancy clothes sis," I teased.

"Girl, I still look good," she said while putting her hand on her hip.

I laughed and looked in my beautiful closet to find me something to wear to the mall. I grabbed my timberlands, my blue jean shirt, and my khaki ripped pants. It looked cute too. I grabbed my over the shoulder MK purse which was gold and brown. I put on my gold roley, gold hoop earrings, and gold necklace. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and took a picture in my mirror and put the caption, "Mall Ready!"

I left my room and saw my sissy in the living room looking cute as ever. She had on her brown UGGS, her boot cut jeans, her plaid brown shirt, and her gold roley. She had her hair straight down. Her hair color is black and brown. It's so cute.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I been ready," I said.

"Let's go den," she said.