Chapter 10- Happily Ever After!

School is back in session, and I'm really quiet in all my classes that I'm in now. I'm thinking  about my life, goals, and career in the future. I want to be a therapist to people who have  problems. I understand people with problems because I had to deal with my problems that I felt  like I couldn't handle, but I did. I want to have my own therapy place of my own. I love helping  people, but sometimes I think and say I got to help myself first before I help some one else.

"Dime," Sapph said to me while I was starring down at this nasty lunch food I had, "What's  wrong with you? You been quiet in all your classes lately. Are you ok?

"I'm fine," I said, "Just been thinking about my future and things that happened to me in my  past."

"Leave the past behind and look forward to the future," she said.

"Your right," I said while looking at her.

"Now, be happy and finish this school day with no worries," she said while smiling.

"Thanks Sapph your the best," I said.

The rest of the day went well. I didn't drive to school today because my mom needed her car to  go out of town for her hair business for two days. Now, I got to ride with my brother and his loud  friends.

"Dime," he called out while I was sitting on the school steps, " Come on."

He had three of his friends in the car. Kj, Neil, and Micah were in the car starring at me a little too  much.

"Get out the front seat Micah," my brother said.

"Bruh, really," he said while looking at King crazily.

Micah moved out the front seat and got out and looked at me.

"Bruh, what you looking at?" King questioned.

"Nu....nun," he stuttered.

"Wassup sis," King said to me.

"Nun much I'm hungry though," I said.

"You stay hungry. But I'll go to McDonald's though." He said while speeding off in his black  Camaro that has a V8.

I want his car because that's my dream car. We drove to McDonald's and the place was packed.  Everybody come here after school.

"I'm going through drive thru," my bro said.

We ordered our food and left.

*March Madness For Track*

It's my time to shine. I'm on the track team this year. I'm so excited. My dream came true. I'm  so excited! I got all of my track equipment and I'm ready to run my heart out.I put on my wind  suit that I got with my name on it and that say track star. My mom had hers on too and my sis  and bro. Amarie had his on too. I'm doing this for my #1 fan my dad....

"Hey Bae," Amarie said while greeting me with a hug, "You ready to run your heart out?" He  questioned.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said while looking down.

Amarie lifted my chin up and said, "Athletes look up not down."

I looked at him with his eyes set on me, and then he kissed me.  This passionate kiss made me get a boost in myself. We never kissed till now. He has some soft lips like I imagined. This was tongue kissing my niqqa. I need to remain focused on this track meet in competing in to see if I'll  make it to nationals.

"Good luck," he said and left away.

I grabbed him back and said, "I love you."

"I love you more," he said back.

I ran to where my team was and was ready.

I ran the 200 meter and came in first place. I ran the 400 meter, and came in second place. I also  jumped hurdles and came in first place. I was happy!  The last event was the girls relay race. If we win this altogether, we get to go to national's.

"Go Dime," I heard my family say.

Everyone was there which made me proud. I was ready!

I was in the position of doing the relay race for the girls. I was anchor. Sapph was third, my  friend Allyson was second, and first was Queen.

"On your mark, get set,Go!!!" The man yelled while shooting the gun in the air.

I was waiting patiently for my turn to grab the stick. Queen was running so fast that I couldn't  believe my eyes. She was in first. Allyson was half way there to Sapph. When Sapph got the  stick, she took off, but slowed down at the end. She was in last place. When she brought the stick  to me, I took off like a jet. We were in last place, but not anymore.

"Go Dime, Go, Yeah, Get it girl," I heard everyone saying.

I was breathing in and out of my nose like I should. I kept my pace up. I was feeling happy and I  was energized with a lot of energy. I was hyped and turnt. I took my last two steps as I came  through and came in first place.

Everyone came up to me from my school, and hugged me and was yelling.  I soon felt myself being lifted up from the ground. We won the overall trophy. I don't boast or  brag, but we did great.

"Honey," my mom said, " My baby did it."

"Sis, I'm proud. We are going to nationals. Pipe it up! Dab!" He said.

Everyone was congratulating us. I felt proud.

I realized that I did it, not for only me, but for my #1 fan, my dad.

*May Day*

My sister has finally had her baby. She's adorable and yes it's a girl named Leah. She's so  gorgeous. My brother graduated with Queen and he got a scholarship for basketball. Sapph and Jt  are a happy couple. My mom is very proud of all us. Ms. Lily is the same. Keya found a man  honey, and is happy. But, last but not least, Amarie and I are still going strong. I'm in love with  him. Nobody can break out bond or relationship. True love don't always come easy, but don't  give up because of rumors. Rumors, the lies that spread and that are not true. They are bed of  lies, puddles of lies, and peers of lies too. I will always remember Amarie's quote:

"Rumors and Royalty is all they know, so let's put on a show."