8.

\\\

JIHOON

When I got downstairs, he was there patiently waiting. I wonder why he suddenly invited me.

"Let's go hyung!" I shouted while going down. "Hm, let's go." Hyung says and I grabbed his hand. He was surprised, but I didn't mind it.

We still held hands until we arrived at the cafe. He was flushed, but I found it very cute. "Hyung, aren't you used to us having skinship?" I asked, while we waited for our order. "W-well, I usually hold your hand first and you hate skinship so it was surprising to me." He said and I nodded. True, I hate skinship. But I wanted to hold his hand since that time I started to like him.

"Here are your order. Enjoy!" The waiter said as he put down our coffees and the pancakes.

"So, when can I meet you friends again?" I asked. He shrugged. "I miss them. But I know they're busy doing something." I thought of all possible things his friends must be doing. And and idea popped. "Like dancing?" I said and he looked to me. "You know?" He asked and I nodded. "When I was walking around yesterday, I bumped into Dino. I asked him where he was headed and he said in the dancing room. He also said you're dancing." I said and he put his head down. "That guy." He whispered but I heard it. "Hoshi." I said and he looked more surprised. "He also told you that?" He asked and I nodded. He blushed. "Are you embarrassed? Don't be hyung. You're good. I saw you." I said and he mumbled a thank you.

"So, how long have you been dancing?" I asked hyung, when I noticed when it was quite awkward. "Well, a good three years." He said. [Just pretend.] I only said and 'oh' since I was imagining the way he dances. "I actually don't know your talent Jihoon. Do you have one?" Hyung asked me and I quickly nodded. "Well, I like singing, producing songs and composing." He was surprised, in a good way. "Wow, can you make me a song?" He said and I nodded, saying a yes.

We were done eating our breakfast and right now, we are walking going to the mall.

Then Soonyoung hyung's phone rang. "I'll take this call." He said while going to the other direction. In his call he would nod and nod. And after minutes, the call ended.

"Who was that?" I asked out of curiosity. "My friends. They wanted to meet up in the mall so that's why we're going." He said and I clapped my hands. "Yas! I'm gonna see them again." I squealed, not stopping my feels.

We arrived at the mall shortly, and we saw Dino, Minghao and Jun at the entrance. "How many minutes were you waiting?" Soonyoung hyung asked while looking at his watch. "30 bad minutes." Dino said while crossing his arms, pouting. "Stop being cute. Let's just go." Soonyoung said while patting Dino's head.

We did nothing but eat and eat. And I didn't know hyung would eat this many. "Are you full?" Soonyoung asked me and I nodded. We were just waiting for the other three to finish eating.

"Today was fun!" All of us exclaimed while we were walkig out, donuts in our hands.

"I want to be with them all day." I said when we arrived in front of my house. "You could. But sometimes they're annoying." He said while chuckling. "Yeah. Okay, you can go now hyung. Bye." I said while going in.

Tomorrow must be good.

Short crappy chapter.