11.

\\\

SOONYOUNG

"Uh, hyung, can we talk for a while?" Chan asked me. I became nervous. Is he gonna kill me? For teasing him?

I nodded and we excused ourselves.

"Please don't kill me!" I said as we got inside the restroom. "What? No hyung. I just wanna talk about Jihoon hyung." Chan said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I think he likes you back." Chan said I opened my mouth. "What the funk? That is so impossible. I would die to believe that." I said in disbelief.

"I only think hyung, okay? But I want to give proof." He said. "What proof can you give?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"I have a plan. We'll just talk about it at your house later." He said and got out of the restroom. I followed him afterwards and Jun, Minghao, amd Jihoon gave us confused looks. "Oh, I wanted to talk about um, the dance, yeah." Chan excused and the others proceeded on eating.

I nodded, signing that what Chan said was true.

\\\

"What's your plan?" I asked him when we arrived at my house. Minghao and Jun were there too. "We will make him jealous." Chan said with an evil grin. "Like what? A lap dance?" Minghao asked and I widen my eyes. "No Minghao! You aren't innocent as what I thought you be." I said and he just chuckled.

"Like, um, bringing up the biggest secrets. Like you had your first kiss with Jun." Chan said and Minghao gave me and Jun a death glare. "That ain't true Minghao. This is only for acting okay?" I said. "What for?" He asked. "Look, your dongsaeng here likes to prove that Jihoon likes me back. So, his plan is to make Jihoon jealous so we're making Jun as like my first kiss." I explained and Minghao nodded. "And then what happens next Chan?" I asked. "Then, if he gets jealous, he'll either excuse himself or look away or not listening to what we are saying." Chan said with those confident smiles. "Good plan. Now when are we going to do that?" Jun asked. "Tomorrow morning. Jihoon's house."

\\\

The next morning, Chan called me 'too' early. 5 o'clock in the morning. Too excited, eh? "Yes?" I answered and it seems that he was searching for clothes to wear. "Did you take a bath?" He asked in the other line. "What? It's still early Chan." I laughed. "We still need to buy foods and drinks." He said.

"But buying those won't take an hour." I said and he sighed. "Am I too excited?" He asked. "Yep, very much. It's like you're the one who likes Jihoon." I laughed and he did too. "Okay, I'm gonna call you after an hour." He said and hanged up.

Comfortable silence took place in my room and I slept in again.

Then, my phone woke me up. It's Chan, probably. "Yes?" I answered. "Hyung! You gotta take a bath! We're surprising your future boyfriend!" Minghao said, and I can hear Jun hyung shouting a 'yeah'. "Oh, Minghao. Yes, yes, I'll take a bath. Hope you can walk, maybe it's too sore." I said. "Y-yah! We didn't do-" I hanged up before he can even say that. But, he is probably lying.

I laughed off the thought and took shower.

After I took shower, I prepared the clothes I'm going to wear. Some skinny jeans, paired it with a white converse and a yellow sweatshirt.

I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. "Oh son, you're up this early. You've got plans?" My father asked me, while he was reading the newspaper. "Yeah." I answered him and my mother prepared me some cereal. "I heard what you talked with your friends last night. I hope he likes you back." My mother whispered and I nodded, blushing.

"Chan, I'm already at the store where you want us to meet. Where are you now?" I asked Chan on the other line. "I'm heading there. Jun and Minghao hyung already there?" He asked. "Not yet. Probably getting some painkillers." I said and Chan laughed. "Okay, I'm gonna hang up. Bye." He ended the call and I waited at the near bench.

Then, I saw Jun hyung and Minghao walking towards me. "Soonyoung, Chan's not yet here?" Jun hyung asked me. I shook my head as a no.

It took how many minutes and Chan was still not here. "Where is that guy?" Minghao impatiently asked. "I'm gonna call him." I said and fished out my phone and dialed his number.

Sorry, the number you dialed-

"He is not answering his phone." I said and dialed again.

Sorry the num-

"Why is he not answering?" I said.

Then, it suddenly rained. "Shit, get inside the store." Jun said and we ran to the store.

I dialed his number, but he is not answering. I texted him, but he is not responding. Where are you Chan?

Sorry, cliffhanger. 😘