Chapter 11

Chapter Ten            Evil Queen vs Barbie BTch

Twenty minutes later she was starring horrified into the mirror at her dramatic change. Her transformation was now Freak Goth plus. Her eyes had been heavily outlined in black liner, cherry red lips stick stood out on her pale face like an eye sore, but it did covered her split lip.

The three of them like gang busters had jumped her, practically dragged her to the back secluded bathroom.

Where were the teachers?

They had taken her clothes with a struggle, but she did get some satisfaction at seeing Betty’s growing black eye.  They bullied her into this skimpy outfit.

The black lace bra defined her cleavage in a teasing way while it showed through the tight short sleeve white shirt, that some how had lost the first three buttons. Britney wanna be, NOT!

The bright red pleaded skirt barely covered her butt. Emma laughed at her horrified expression. She handed over these tacky red shoes with buckles that even Dorothy of oz would declined and ankle socks! Grrr. Closing her eyes and groaning inwardly she wanted to simply die.

“Good little freak, now for the finishing touch,” Emma smiled that wicked smile and placed a pink ribbon on my head. It clashed horribly which was the point!

“Awe doesn’t freaky look cute,” Janice clapped in false excitement behind her.

“We should do this more often!” Betty’s creepy words had her frozen to the spot.

Emma grabbed her by the shoulders turning her around to face her.

“Now here’s the plan. We need a scape goat to trap one Reese Callister and your going to be the bait.”

She frowned what were the BB’s up too?

Emma poked her forehead hard with her finger.

“No brainier here freaky, just do as your told. Now here is his photo, she pulled out her phone and showed her the victim. He was cute. What’s her game. No sooner had she asked that to herself when Emma showed me a full shot of Reese in his basketball uniform. Except he played for the other team. She frowned not understanding.

“We need to teach him a lesson. So your job is to pull him out of the game and bring him to room 212.”

She shook her head vigorously no, giving Emma a resolved expression.

“Oh you will, because,” touching her screen again she flashed it to me, now on the scene was her little brother Wade smiling with some other kid that was twice his size.

“I believe this is your brother. And this,” she pointed to the other kid, “is mine. You see all I have to do is text him and your baby brother is hurting.”

She sucked in her breath her eyes went wide, as she stared at Emma in a whole other light.

They had found her weakness.

And here she thought the wicked witch was evil, nope Barbie BTCH won that award hands down. Did Bryce know how devious she really was? She went to step up to her when the BB’s grabbed bother arms.

Emma pointed her finger at her swirling it in front of her entire body .

“Today you are our little freaky pet. You will do what ever we tell you to do! Got that?” She followed this up by running her nail down her cheek getting real close so Amber could see the pupils in her eyes.

It was then that she would show Emma that pets not treated nicely can turn on their masters.

She spit in her face and tried to head butted her only the BB’s were quicker than she anticipated. They pulled her back so hard she slammed the back of her head on the wall.