Chapter 6 - Dangerous waters.

"Having Allah by your side , does not mean that you will sail on an ocean without waves. It means that you will sail in a ship that no storm can sink."
(Unknown)

The voile curtains swayed back and forth, dancing to the tune of the wind

The voile curtains swayed back and forth, dancing to the tune of the wind. The full moon illuminatined the night sky with its brilliance. The sweet scent of roses wafted into the room, filling it with a soft, subtle fragrance. The swift breeze blew her tendrils onto her face. Her hair fell below her shoulders and cascaded down her back in soft, silky locks.

Laying on her back, she praised Allah SWT for the success she had achieved in her life. Like a perpetual waterfall, praises spilled from her mouth.
Her teary eyes filled with emotion, freeing themselves from the shackles of her heart.

The constant beeping of her phone brought her out of her thoughts. Diverting her attention to her phone, she reached out to it, clicking onto her WhatsApp.

Taahira's name flashed on the screen, a smile tugged her lips seeing the name of her future sister in law.

A good Muslim boy had proposed to her and after meeting him as well as his sister and parents, she had performed Salaatul Istikhaara, resulting in a positive feeling.
She had informed her parents and they were more than happy, as she was already twenty, a marriagable age.

Her father was not one to delay and had requested that a simple nikaah be performed? but the boy's family had refused as they had already planned an Umrah trip and their tickets had been booked. A week later, they would be departing towards the Holy lands of Makkatul Mukarrama and Madinatul Munawwara, hence her Nikaah date being pestponed to the following month.

Taahira:
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
How is my future sister in law?

Zahra:
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته .
😊 I'm well Alhamdulillah.

Taahira:
Just well huh? 😁
More like over the moon ??
Or should I say over the moon and stars😏

Zahra:
😝🙊

Taahira:
Oh my ! The blushing bride is speechless!
Ooh I still have to tell my big brother how you blush just by mentioning his name.