Chapter 15: Past

Author's note:
1k reads!!!!!!! This is amazinggggg!!!!! When I started, I thought I would only get a few reads! THANK YOU! :DDD the picture is Raquel, Scarlett's nymph!
---------------------------------------------------
     "How dare you tell him?", a hatred filled voice said behind them.

     Lucille didn't move but said, "Gloria it isn't Thane's fault. Cara choose to."

     Thane looked and saw Gloria, wings outstretched and fists clenched. Her black horns helped her achieve a menacing and dangerous look as she glared at Thane. "Clarrissa killed Cara! Nothing will change that and he", Gloria said, sticking her finger at Thane's chest, "is her brother!"

     Lucille turned to face Gloria, "Thane did nothing wrong", she said calmly. Gloria's face turned red from anger as she slowly lowered her arm. She then held both hands out and blasted Thane with all the power she had. The force was so great, it flung Thane to the other side of the room and he slumped against the wall, unconscious.

     After seeing Thane being flung, she rushed up to him. "Thane!", she practically screamed as she tried to shake him awake. When he wouldn't wake up, she whipped back around to look at Gloria. Lucille's eyes turned black and no longer the soft shade of violet it once was.

     Gloria, sensing Lucille's anger, immediately backed away, "sorry, I didn't mean to! I really didn't!"

     "You dare hurt my slayer! My bonded slayer! You will pay dearly for what you have done Gloria!", Lucille shouted before charging towards her, using her wings as a boost and pushing Gloria straight up the wall, holding her with one hand on her neck. Slowly, Lucille's wings and dress started to turn black, starting from the tips. Lucille tightened her grip on Gloria's neck as she struggled.

     "Lucille? What are you doing?", Raquel's voice shouted. Upon hearing her voice, Lucille's eyes turned back to violet and her dress and wings turned pure white again. She looked at Gloria in horror and let go of her neck. Gloria dropped to the ground and started gasping for air.

     "What...what happened?", Lucille asked.

     "You lost control of your anger", Raquel replied, appearing at Lucille's side.

     "I don't remember...anything", Lucille sighed as she helped Gloria up again. She then looked around the room and spotted Thane, still unconscious.

     "Thane?", Lucille asked before rushing to him and using her powers to heal him. Thane shook his head a few times before looking at his nymph in confusion.

     "What? What is going on?", he asked and Lucille shrugged.

     Gloria hung her head, "I'm sorry", she mumbled before disappearing.

     "Your wings and dress were turning black. Those were the only changes I could see", Raquel said to Lucille before crouching down and placing her hand on Thane's shoulder.

     "I can't believe I did that", Lucille started as she wrapped her white wings around her body, "all I remember is the fear in Gloria's eyes when I held her."

     Raquel sighed. "Why are you here?", Thane asked Raquel.

     "Looking for you of course. I figured you would be with Lucille and she usually comes here", Raquel said smiling but her smile went as fast as it came, "but I entered only to see our Queen strangling another of our kind?"

     Lucille and Thane's faces paled, "I didn't know. I just lost it and i don't even know why I-", she said before stopping as she finally remembered why. "Gloria flung you across the room and I got angry. My eyes felt like they were burning and I suddenly lost control of my body."