Chapter 1

Let me start of the time. It was January 3rd 2016 in the cold night of winter. I was using the computer and I saw this game that I like. I download the game and it's called "IMVU". And I created a avatar and it was strange and I never played this game before. And I was learning the rules and entering chat room. And I enter to this chat room and a girl came in and started talking to me. And in 3 hours I asked her out on a date and she smiled at me.
  I said to her is "I love you" and she said it to me back "I love you too." And she give me Skype name and I gave her mine and then we started chatting on Skype. And she was shy to talk to me from voice but I let her text me and I talk to her by voice. And I was crying on the first day I Skype her. I never knew this girl was so kind to me and understand me.
   I prayed every night to God to make sure if she is alright at nights. And then she and I stop talking on Skype for a month because of her mom is having a month off from work. But I still talked to her on IMVU and I smiled and blushed a lot. And she was giggling a lot and I was so happy that I met her. She changed my whole life. Then I met people and they accept me of who I am and then they became my new friends. In the same month that my girlfriend's mom was having a month off from work I met this girl. And she was so kind with me and she became my little sister and I was so happy to have a little sister. Because I have 3 little brothers but I was crying to have a little sister. But then I have a little sister that I met on IMVU.
    I always talk to my girlfriend and my little sister everyday. And I smiled a lot but there was a problem with me. I have mental issues and I never told them until a couple of days later. But they still accept me as apart of their lifes. And I never knew that they will change my life around. I was crying and cutting myself every time I feel depressed. But they stopped me but then my little sister was suicidal and she didn't told me about it. And I try to stop her from going into a coma but it was to late. And I cried for many hours and then hours later she woke up and she came online and she doesn't remember me. And I told her everything about me and then it took 3 hours of talking to her. And she remembers me for the first time after the coma. And I talked to my girlfriend crying in tears that are running down my cheek. And my girlfriend makes me happy again and I smiled a lot. And I helped my girlfriend with her problems and she helped me with my problems.

(Chapter 1 of this book and thank you for reading the first chapter of this book and then in the future I will make Chapter 2)