Chapter 3

It was a rainy day and I got out of my house and I walk to the same park. And I saw this same girl again and I went up to her and talk to her. She kiss me again and I was confused and I don't know what to say now. And I kiss her back and I make a promise to her and I said this promise is "I will always be alive for you" and she smiled and blush. And I like this girl so much and I didn't want to tell her. I wish she feel the same way about me. I grab her hand and I take her to the ice cream store. And I bought her a ice cream that she likes the most.
   She and I stayed in the ice cream store until the rain stops. We waited for many hours for the rain to stop and it was night and the rain stopped. And I went outside with her and I kiss her cheek. I grab and carry her to her house and then I put her down in front of her house. I smiled a lot and kiss her and I say to her "good night my love" and she say "good night to you to and sweet dreams." And then I walked back to my house with my heart is filled with happiness and loves from the girl. And this girl name is Sandy and I care for her and I always wish to be with her forever.
   And I went back to Sandy's house and I knock on her door and wait until she opens. But her dad open the door and I was nervous to ask his daughter out on a date. And I told him is "can I take your daughter on a walk" and he replied "sure but bring her back before night falls" and I said "ok." And I smiled when Sandy comes out of her house and I grab her hand and take her on a walk to the park. And I told her that "you are cute" and she smiled and blushes a lot.