Chapter 4

I kissed Sandy on her lips and she blushes even more. I never felt true love become but now I feel it and I love Sandy so much to leave her alone. And I want to spend my whole life with her. I grab her hand and walks to my house with her and I took out my keys and open the door. I showed her where's my bedroom and she walks into my bedroom and I follow her. I open the computer and turns it on and i open this app that I forgot to open. And I check my messages on it and I read everything and I forgot to text my girlfriend. And I text her that it's over and I don't need her.
  I ask Sandy if she could be my new girlfriend and she said "yes" and I smiled and I kiss her so much. I told her to lay down on my bed and I lays down next to her. We talk for many hours and she started to cuddle with me. And she fell asleep and I hold her in my arms and i use my right arm to turn off the computer and close it. And I kissed Sandy at the forehead and I said "I love you forever" and she said "I love you too" in her sleep and she smiled and blushes. I call her dad and tell him "Your daughter will be with me at my house and she fell asleep next to me and she will be alright and I will  take her home first thing in the morning" and he said "ok thank you and don't hurt her" and I said "ok I won't hurt her and your welcome bye."
   I fell asleep a few hours later and smiles. And then when the sun came up and Sandy and I woke up and looks at each other and smiles. I get up from my bed and and picks her up and puts her on my back. And goes to the kitchen and puts her down on a chair. I go to fridge and take some milk and chocolates and goes to her and gives it to her. She said "thank you babe" and grab it and smiles. I said "your welcome babe" kisses her on the lips and goes to the fridge and close it and goes to her and sits down next to her. And grab her and puts her on my lap and smiles and blushes.
  She started to eat her chocolates and drink her milk and I watch her eat. And she tries to feed me her chocolate and take a small bite while she gives me milk. And she finished eating and she stands up and then I stand up. I grab her hand and walks outside of the house together. I told her that I need to take her back home and she smiles and blushes. We walk to her house for many hours and talk to each other. We came in front of her house and I kisses her lips and I said "text me when you get to your bedroom babe" and she said "ok babe bye and I love you" and I said "bye I love you too."

(Thank you for reading this new chapter and it's a romance part of the book and please vote for it if you guys like it and thank you for your time of reading this chapter)