Chapter 6

When the whole night passes and Sandy woke up and I didn't sleep yet. And I ask Sandy "Do you want some food to eat and I will buy you some" and she said "Yes babe." And we both get out of the bed and I hold her hand gently and she looks at me and she kisses my cheek. We go outside of the hotel room and we walk to the main lobby of the Hotel. And then we give the key back to the Hotel Clerk and then we walk outside of the Hotel while holding hands. And walk to some stores that are nearby us and then we went to Sandy's favorite store. And I need to go inside with her and she got a pink stripe and white stripe dress and a dress shoes. And then we walk to the register and Sandy puts the dress and the dress shoes on the counter and the store clerk scan the price and I payed it for her. Sandy looks at me and smile and she hugs me tightly and she kisses me a lot in front of everyone. I put Sandy new clothing and new shoes in a bag and I give it to her.
     We walk outside of the store and then Sandy points at her favorite food store. And I hold her hand and we both walk to her favorite food store. We went inside and she orders her favorite food and I payed it and we go to a few chairs and table and wait for the food and Dandy puts the bag next to her leg. And I grab and hold Sandy's hands and looks at her into her eyes and smiles. And Sandy looks at me into my eyes and smiles. And the food came and Sandy ask me "Babe are you hungry and do you want me to share my food with you." And I said to her "Babe I'm not hungry and I want you to eat because your food is for you not for me." Sandy smiles and blushes a lot and I look at her eating food and smiles. Sandy looks at me and I looks back at her and we both smiles. Sandy said to me "Thank you babe for spending your own money on me and I know that my own parents doesn't buy me anymore but you are the one that always want to buy me things." And I said to her back is "Your welcome babe and it's my duty to keep you happy and I want to spend more time with you and I will always be helpful to you and I will spend my money on you everyday."
     Sandy finished eating her food and we both get up and she grab her bag that carries a new dress and new shoes in it. And I hold her hand and we both walk outside of the food store and we walk to Sandy's house for a few hours and we made it in front of her house. And I looks at Sandy and she looks back at me and we both smiles and I kissed her lips a lot and let's go of her hand. And I said "Talk to you later babe or text me when you are at your bedroom and bye I love you so much." And Sandy said "Ok babe I will text to you when I get into my bedroom and I will send you a picture of me wearing the dress and the dress shoes and bye I love you even more." We both hugs and kisses each other a lot and then I watch Sandy goes inside of her house and then I go back to my house for a few hours and I smile. I enter into my house and go to my bedroom and lays down on my bed and wait for my girlfriend to text me.

(Thank you for reading Chapter 6 and I hopefully that I can make Chapter 7 at another day)