Chapter 1: Waking up

When I woke up, I was on the edge of some woods. All I remember is a my name, black hair, my magic, and some songs. It makes me scared to only know that much, but than some people rush close by to were I was.

"Wait! I need help! Please! I don't remember much, but I need help!"

The red head of the group looks like she's saying something to the others, and races over.

"Did you yell help? We're kinda in a rush, but would never leave anyone in need of help unless it was something we couldn't stop for."

"I did. I'm scared. I don't remember much, just my name, (Y/N) and my magic. I also found this egg next to me." I leave out the boy and that I know some music.

"Happy!"

A blue cat. . . flies over?

"Aye sir!"

"I need you to take this girl, (Y/N), to the guild, and get Mira. Don't worry Mira is nice and will help you."

I nod and let the blue cat lead the way, not caring if this was a trap because I feel safe and know I will be safer there. When we get there, the cat get's the girl that the red head called Mira.

"Hello, and who might you be?" She says cheerfully.

"I'm (Y/N). I don't remember my past, just who I am."

"Well welcome to Fairy Tail! We're the top guild in all of Fiore. So what do you need help with?"

"Well that's just it I have nowhere to go, but I have magic if that helps."

"Well how about you join us?"

"I would like that."

"Master we have someone who wants to be a member!" She yells, and this short guy comes over to me.

"Hello there ma'am. So you want to join Fairy Tail?"

"Yes sir. I'm (Y/N) a Devil and God slayer. I have nowhere to go, and would be loyal to this guild."

"I see. Mira will help you with the guild mark."

"Thank you." I fallow her to the bar and sit down.

"Where would you like it and what color?"

"(B/P) and (F/C)." (Body part and favorite color)

"There you go!" Just then the door opens and the red head and a few others walk in. While others go to great the return I just sit till I'm pulled up to a table.

"Listen up! This is (Y/N), and she's the newest member of Fairy Tail!" When I get down from the table I see that the red head and the others walk over to me.

"So I see you joined Fairy Tail. Welcome, and I'm Erza."

"I'm Natsu, and this is Happy. What magic do you use?"

"Don't ask her questions she may not want to ancear!" Erza yells at him.

"It's alright I don't mine. I'm an Ice Devil and God Slayer."

"That's some magic than." A blue haired little girl says. "I'm Windy."

"Hello Windy. To be honest I'm nerves to be alone just yet, even if this magic is powerful. I don't really know if it is."

"You can  stay with me than! I would love a roommate." She squeals.

"You don't have to do that. A friend is all I want in the end. I don't remember my past."

"Please stay with me." She begs "It's lonely at times."

"OK. I'll stay with you."

"Hey (Y/N) Fight me." Natsu almost yells at me.

"You don't have to say yes to him." Windy tells me.

"I remember my spells. He can't beat me, I can heal on will as long as there's ice in the same area. God and Devil Slayer magic is strong, but I don't know how strong I am."

"Well I'm a fire dragon slayer, and I want to fight you Ice head."

"I don't care what you call me. Windy I'm going to fight him just because I don't like him right now."

"Alright! Let's go."

"Alright." I shrug

When we get outside we start.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

I don't say anything or move, I just grab his hand than punch him in the gut. "That was just reflex. If you where a god or devil I would have some fun then. I don't even know if I have fought one, just that my magic is for that."

"Not fair"

"It is, now Windy could we take a job? I need to help pay rent at lest. I know it's my first day, but just a small job one at lest."

"I already knew you would want one as soon as I say you were going to take him on, so I just chose an easy one. They need someone to spot the fountain. It broke and so someone has to keep the water going." Erza tells me as she hands me the approved paper.

"Alright"

~After job~

"I love ice. That rose was the best thing ever. Thank you for helping me carve it."

"Your welcome."

When we get back into the guild hall master started making an announcement.

"The music festival is coming up, and they want one person from each guild, at lest, to sing. Any takers?"

"I'll do it!" I yell out.

"Can you sing? We don't want to kill everyone ears." 

"Don't know. May I sing on stage for everyone?"

"Go ahead."

"You're in!"

"Hey I can sing" A guy yells out.

"Gajeel why don't you just keep singing for us, if anyone."

I get of the stage and sit down next to Windy.

"Ready to turn in?" She asks me

"Wont it be loud with everyone here?"

"Not really. Come on!" With that she takes me to owe room, we lie down, and fall asleep.