Chapter 7:

The cat he saw was just that, a cat. My room also was to much for a girl like me, but in the end I kept it to make Zeref happy. Since I don't trust anyone but him here, I tend to lock my door even though it wont save me. 

*Knock knock*

"Who is it? I wont open if it isn't my Dragon Boy!"

"Well good thing it is (N/N). May I come in? You must be hungry since all the food you have is outside the door."

I get up and unlock my door. "I'm not at all to tell the truth, or I am and don't know what I need." I tell him after I open the door, let him in and re-lock it.

"I had an idea for you. I know how much you love to sing, so maybe you would like to sing at dinner sometime. I mean I know me and you don't need to eat, but the others do."

"I guess. I just don't want to have a memory attack again. One other thing I remembered a while ago my book." I feel tears form but I ignore them. "Whoever has my book, blood, and any of my trust can unleash my demon and use it. I'm scared."

"Why? I have your book, and your bond to me from it already. I promised to keep it safe, but I need that sides help soon. I'm sorry (Y/N), but I need you to reawaken." He pulls out an old book, but it looks new due to magic, and says the words to awaken me. 

It burns, but I like it. My eyes change to bright blood red, my small horns appear again, my demonic claws/nails grow from my nails quickly, and my demonic accessories/scare/patterns appear. 

"Hello Master Zeref. How may I serve?" A calm, eerie, deadly voice says. . . it's mine.

"Ah yes (D/N), welcome back. I have no job for you yet." (Demon name)

"I'm always here to serve."

"I know that. Now come and do not speak."

I nod/bow my head, and fallow him.

"Please go sing your song when someone enters. The others will come, but fight yourself."

Again I nod/bow.

~Hours latter and play song~

 "A heart made of stone
Callous and bone
Fracture and tear it out
To let it go
And to think
I called it my own
And I would have never thought
The pain could grow
So I'll break it
Knowing what you said
The pain is what you make it
Sadly you are so mistaken
I will take you with a grain
And step into the changes
Throw away the empty heart
Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely
It's harder to know
Just where to go
If only the stars aligned
The sunsets glowed
I don't need
A calm in a storm
Or something to scream about
With empty lungs
So I'll break it
Knowing what you said
The pain is what you make it
Sadly you are so mistaken
I will take you with a grain
And step into the changes
Throw away the empty heart
Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely
Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely
Right now
Never want to leave this place
And right now
See it in a different way
So right now
Even if you take me on
I'll stand the lonely
Stand the lonely
(Stand the lonely)" I sing out when I see them walking in or should I say fly.  When the others come I've already started the fight with the blue head.

"(Y/N) It's me Wendy!" She yells out to me.

"I don't know anyone named Wendy, and even if I did I serve Master Zeref. Now let me add your blood to my collection." I claw at her.

~Fight later: Make one up~

In the end they left before I could get my kills. "I'm sorry master Zeref. I have failed you. Punish me for my fail, before I fail you again"

"No. I will not punish you. This is all going to plan."

"If that's the case I'm done here. This body will burn up at this pace." I change back, and my long black hair covers my face.

 "I want to cut of this hair off. I'm done." I whisper out before I make ice scizers and cutting it short. ~Look at pic~

"I'm going to my room

"I'm going to my room."  I mumble and stomp off. I trusted him, and he used it for the wrong thing. I had been training the past seven years and wanted out of this trap.