Chapter 5: Seven years later

In my gut I knew it was time to go back soon. Since I have left I've learned how to stop myself for aging at will, change my age since I don't have a true age to die at, and still haven't found Zeref. When I walk threw the doors again everyone stares at me. It could be my mask I wear these days, but I don't think so.

"What are you looking at! Don't you know a guild mate when you see one! Macao! How have you been?"

"Good, but I see you haven't aged at all. How?"

"Ha it's a secret on how, just know I couldn't teach you how if you dreamed of it. Now what in the name if Khione has happened here!"

"First off who is Khione?"

"She was the my god who tough me everything I know. Now I'll ask again what happened here?!"

"Twilight Ogre. We couldn't pay rent."

"Macao I left this place in . . ." I was cut off by a sound I thought I would never hear again, Natsu kicking the door open. "How are you guys alive!" I ask tearing up, but than I race upstairs.

~After a few hours and a Twilight Ogre beat up~

"OK I see how we're the same age, but how are you?" Levy asks me.

"It's a secret. If you want to know what I would look like seven years older OK, but to be honest I'm much happier being Seventeen still." I change forms and it shows what I would look like so far. I was fat and made the mistake of dying my hair orange. I change back after I see Levy wince.

"Yes you just saw what I would look like. To be honest I don't even like orange hair, so why in the name of life and death did I do it!? Now I'll be off again. I'm sorry for not staying. I've been looking for someone dear to me, but it has not been easy with you gone, and I wasn't even at the guild the whole time. Also Makarov I put Macao in charge while you were gone." I race walk out the door, sad I haven't seen Windy until.

"Wait! (Y/N)!"

"Windy?"

"Who else! I want to come with you."

"Windy this isn't safe. I'm the equivalent of  an Apex. I'm what you would call a monster." I remove the mask I have worn for years, infact only my X-seed, Kella has seen my face, and that's because she made me. It shows my eyes are dragon like, my face skin is pure white like a gods/angel, and my small red horns ."I've been young all this time because I'm a demon, angle, god, and human. I'm a beast. I can't hide it without my mask."

"You are not a monster. You are my friend, a guild mate, and someone who is a sister to me."

"Windy I'm unstable. I'm going back far away from here, where I wont hurt you. Please don't tell anyone about my crossed bloods. I'm going to find an old friend to help me."

"I said I'm not leaving."

I put my mask back on, and I pick her up. "Yes you are." When I get her back to the guild I drop her off and run into the woods.When I get to my camp, Kella greets me.

"Ma'am."

"Kella. Any dead area's near?"

"None seen."

"OK, also keep low. Some old friends returned, but I don't want them seeing me like this." I remove my mask, and clip it to my belt. 

"I think your a pretty warrior and that's all that matters."

"Not in my world."

"Hello there. Your (Y/N) Right." a eerie voice says

"Who's asken?"

"That's her. Take her for Master Zeref."

"Zeref. As in the black wizard?" I ask holding back Kella.

"That's Lord Zeref!"

"No it's just Zeref to me. I don't care what you call him, but to me he's Dragon Boy, Zeref, or friend."

"Let's just take them. She doesn't even look like the description." 

"Well I'm sorry I look different. Someone hurt me, I got enraged beyond normal, and this happened."

~After some more 'talking' and a long shackled ride later~

"This is no way to treat any woman! I demand light! I can do without a bed, just give me some light! I hate making glowing ice!"

When I hear my cell open I get ready to fight.

"Those idiots. I told them to treat you right. I'm sorry (N/N)"

"It's Okay Dragon Boy. I don't know how much you heard of all that yelling, but if it wasn't for the fact my magic was blocked off I would have broken out. I was labeled as strong as you last mouth, and my title is Wizard god."

"Not much news gets up here. Hey how aren't you sick? Did they get on of my orders right?"

"Wait we're moving! O god I'm going to be sick!" 

"Oh you didn't know? That's how. Well Um here. I was going to give it to you later, but this bracelet will stop the sickness, but block magic. I'm sorry I couldn't get a better one."

"Zeref put it on me please" I mumble holding back my barf. 

He puts it on me and I sigh relaxed.

"Better?"

"Um yea. Hey if you don't mind could I have my mask back. I kinda am having blood mix problems."

"(N/N) no one here is going to judge you. Please come out into the light."

"Only for you, but don't judge me. I don't look pretty." I walk out into the light looking down and almost scared.

"I get what you did. Your age spell uses so much magic energy the same time. Use this empty Lacrima to dispose of the extra until you learn to use it better."

"Thank you." I use it and look like my normal self. "Much better. The odd mix doesn't work on me."

"Well than I happy that you feel better, but no matter how you look, to me you'll always be pretty."

"Zeref two things, a girl's need to feel pretty will mean much to her even if someone she likes says that, two where's Kella? She's my X-seed. She has armor on at all times, has a sword that changes into other weapons, and is (F/C)."

"II haven't heard that there's an X-seed on bored, just a cat."

"Kella. E-seeds are cats sorta. My Kella when she fights changes into a cat like human. She's only six years old! I know that means she is full grown, but I don't like the idea of her being alone."

"Here come with me to a room for you."

"I'll come with you if that's OK. I don't trust anyone here but you."