Chapter 2:

The next day I wake up kind of late, probley around lunch time. I go downstairs and sit by Windy.

"Woke up late? You're lucky the show isn't till tonight?" Erza walks over and tells me.

"Would you like to hear what I'm singing?" I ask, and everyone yells yes at me. "Well not happening. I want to surprise you all."

~At the fair~

"I should go get ready." I tel Windy who has kept me close so I didn't get lost.

"I'm coming to."

"Alright, but I'm going to tell you my song when we get there."

When we get there I whisper into her ear. "I'm singing a song called only one. Fairy Tail was the only one that helped me this way. It's a gift of a song to them, and a guilt trip for everyone who didn't"

"Wow I can't wait to lission to it."

"I'm pretty ready as well."

"May we have Ms.(Y/N) of Fairy Tail come up to the stage."

"That's my turn. See ya soon Windy."

"Yep." 

I race up to the stage, and grab the mic. "This song if for my Guild for helping me when no one helped. I will now sing Only One"

I walk off the stage to my guild that was crying. "Did I do good?"

"Good? You are amazing. Thank you." Master tells me

"No problem. I just remember all these songs, and want to go to the library. Is there anyone who loves books?"

"I do! I'm Levy. Why do you need to go to the library?"

"Well as a demon and god slayer I need to know about them right? Well I have my eyes on the demons from Zeref's own creation."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Something is telling me to read about them, and so I must."

"Let's go than."

"Ok"

We start the walk early since I don't like how the train looked. It looked evil to me and I'm not easy to change.

"So how are you two slayers?"

"Three I think. I'm not sure, but if I right I'm three. If I want to know I would have to use a dragon slayer move. Not a big deal if I do or don't know."

"Ok three."

"Lacrima, and a god herself. To be honest I only remember my magics, name, some songs, and something else but I don't want to say until I know for sure who it is."

"I respect that, but I am trust-able."

"Than promise me you will never tell. I made Wendy promise the high promise, so promise apone it."

"I promise on my life, if I have lied you control my life."

"It was a boy with raven black hair, but Gray didn't match my memory. I wonder if that's why I want to go to the library so much, to find out."

"I see. Did you remember his clothes, or anything else?"

"Yes, but it's kinda scary from that point. He was on dead grass, and had black on with some white. I don't remember a face or anything else about him, just that."

"I'll help you. We are guild mates after all."

"I would like that, but to be honest I feel like I just have to fallow my gut to the right book or whatever it is I need to find."

"I understand. You know Natsu's only family is a dragon named Igneel, who left him."

"I didn't, but in a way this is worse. I remember nothing really, and what I do is almost no help. I like you Levy, your kind."

~Rest of trip~

I race off fallowing the feeling until I find a black book.

"LEVY I FOUND WHAT MY GUT WAS TELLING ME TO!" I yell and she runs harder.

"It's a black book with no cover?"

"Yea. I'm going to touch it, and re. . ." I get cut off by a flash back as soon as I touch the book.

~Memory~

"Hey Dragon Boy! I'm going to make us a slide!"

"Do it (N/N)" (Nickname)

"Ice make slide! There we go!"

"You go first."

"Why you don't trust my work, and if I fall I wont die? While that is true, on me not dieing, you are in the same boat, now slide."

"Fine"

He slides down and I'm right behind him.

"WEE" I yell.

"AHH"

When we hit the bottom we start laughing.

~End~

"(Y/N)!" Levy keeps yelling while holding my head.

"I'm up? *Grown* How long have I been out?"

"An hour."

"An hour! That tiny flash back knocked me out for an hour! Worth it. I got my face."

"I got the book, but I don't think you should touch it."

"Maybe I should."

"Nope, anyway it's blank."

"Oh. But I got my face and something to call him. I called him Dragon Boy, and I think we were little back then because my everything looked bigger, and the boy was my size."

"We should head back. They're naming off those in the S-class trile. Only the strongest get in the trile."

"OK"

~After a long hard train ride because Levy dragged you on and you got sick~

"Never do that again."

"No promises."

When we get back to the guild we go sit, and wait until they name off the S-class participants.

"Gray 
Natsu 
(Y/N) 
Levy
Cana
Elfman
Freed
Juvia
The rules are you are allowed to partner with anyone in the guild, and that's not a S-class Mage."

"Windy want to help me"

"Sure, but I may not be much help."

(Teams are same except you have Mests spot)

"That's alright. If I fail, who cares, and at lest I failed with my best friend."

"Alright."

"Child I thought I told you not to." Carla tells her.

"It will be all right  Carla."

"Carla I'm not going to let anything happen to her. She means everything to me, more than my life."

"Alright, but I'm coming to the island as well."

"No one was going to stop you, but you have to stay in camp." Mira walks up and tells her.

"Alright."

"Let's pack Windy, also do you know any magic for moshion sickness? I tend to get a wee sick on moving things."

"Got it covered."

"Good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor you. You don't remember anything at all except what comes back. That old book was Dragon boy's unused book you gave him for when he took a lot of notes for things, just so you all know.