Divorce

"I can't believe Ron and I are divorcing here in the States!" Hermione cried. We were on our was to court, Hermione and Ron talked a lot about it and they decided that they should divorce, blah, blah, and that Hermione is going to sleep in Draco and I's room while Draco sleeps with Ron. It's kind of disappointing that Ron and I share the same blood, a Weasley would never do this to his or her spouse!

--

It's 1:37 p.m and Hermione came out yelling at Ron,"You ably wanted my body you stupid! You never loved me you bloody arse! You'll never get me back! And I talked to you mistress and she broke up with you too, she had no idea about me! Now go away and leave, you will never be my love ever and I have no idea I decided to have a baby with you, and I'm happy I took custody of it, move all the way to Egypt if you want our baby to be happy!" She slapped him and stomped towards me.

"You seem happy." I joked, she smiled,"Shut up." She giggled. Draco was getting reservations to a restaurant from him and Draco. I'm going to the pool with Hermione.

"Are you sure Ro-" she stopped me and put her hand over my mouth,"Don't mention him." She demanded as she took her hand off of my mouth. I nodded awkwardly, we laughed.

Ah.. The pool! And nobody is here except an American family teaching their kids to swim. I was wearing a purple 1-piece bathing suit with white polka-dots, Hermione was wearing a plain baige 1-piece bathing suit that said in cursive,'United Kingdom,' at the front.

--

We dived in, I jumped in first,"Oh my! It's so cold!" I yelled as Hermione jumped in. Hermione squealed,"Oh! I know what you mean!" We continued so that we could get used to it.

--

"Ugh I'm so tired." I complained, ,"I can't believe we left the pool at 7:00 o'clock p.m!" Hermione nodded,"I need coffee.." She yawned. We were going to a bar with some American wizards who we knew, their nice and friendly, not rude.

Hermione chose to wear a cute black dress with pink and blue flowers with apple green leaves behind those flowers and pink converse. I chose to wear some cute black skinny jeans that had a rip on the side, a grey crop top that reached just above my belly button, and some grey converse to match with my top.

--

"Hey Jasmine, Sara, Vincent, Carlo, Trinity, Trixie. I'm happy you guys!" Hermione exclaimed. "Hey!" All six of them greeted, we had a few drinks, Carlo and Trinity had a drinking contest and passed out. Sara and Jasmine took them home.

Home.