☼ chapter 2 ☼

Chapter 2.

   "What about sharks allie?" My mum complains "mum" I groan sliding my chacos on. "I'm just saying the rocks on coastal are very close to the Sharks drove." He says handing me my phone. "Don't worry! Mum we are going as a class!" I say strapping y, backpack on. "Fine." She says kissing my cheek. "Bye mum, bye Charlie and ashton!" I say waving to my brothers. "Ezzy!" I call to my younger sister as she steps on the bus. "I'll drive you!" I say she smiles and runs to my car getting in.
I drop her off at school and go to mine.
"Okay rules are, do not push! Go one at a time and if you see any sharks please use your whistle." The teacher explains. "We have our life guards here by name. " she finally says sitting in her chair. I look at the life guards and see a familiar face...alex!
"Allie!" He says walking to me. "O.m.g alex! Your a life guard?" I say pulling from the hug. "Yeah only for is time and as soon as summer comes around im getting a new car and quiting this hell" he says laughing. "Well. I'll try not to drownd!" I say winking at him as I walk away. I jump off the rock and into the water next to emily and Ashley getting a slap from both of the,. "Hey. What was that for?" I say splashing water on them. "Oh god....it's Kimberly may" ash
Say says rolling her eyes. "Oh god help me! I'm drowning! Alex! Lifeguards help!" Kimberly yells putting on a performance. The second life guard jumps in and grabs her waist pulling her up. "Don't get too touchy" she whisper kissing his neck. "Your a slut!" The lifeguard says pushing her away from him and going back up the rocks. "She-she just kissed another guy!" I say "duh! She had sex like four hours ago on the bus ride here!"
I groan as the teacher calls for everyone to leave.
"Hey I'm gonna cut.meet me at home around six yeah?" I say pulling my clothes on. "What? No. You can't you will get caught" emily says pulling me behind the bus. "Oh shut up I'll be fine! But if anything happens help me out and text me the deets.Alright?" I say before running down the hot concrete.

Finally I get home and peak my head through the door to make sure mum isn't home. I sigh in relieve as I see her car is gone.

Authors note - the video above is just stuff that Alex and Allie do. It's a vid from his youtube, you can go check him out @Alex hayes.youtube
-is was a really short chapter but I wanted you to understand the tension between Allie and Lemberg.