☼ chapter 3 ☼

Chapter 3.

Alex's p.o.v
   "No way!" I yell at the phone jumping up and down. "Son, what's wrong?" My mum says running in my bedroom. "I'm going on tour mum!" I say pulling her into a hug. "Oh, it haughty you were hurt!" She says slapping my arm. "Alex you still there?" Allie's voice says through the phone. "Oh. I'll leave you to talk with your lady friend" my mum says winking at me. I grab my phone from the side table and bite into the apple I had been holding for a good ten minutes. "Yep. Still here" I say plopping on my bed.
"Can we meet for lunch?" I ask as I twirl the apple in my fingers.
"Umm I am free in ten but I have a full schedule afterwords. I have a photoshop at 1:00 so we would have to go now" she replies. "Yeah that's fine. Meet me at the beach...umm at crystal" I say as she agrees and hangs up the phone.

I walk through the sand watching as little kids play in the water and chase each other around

I walk through the sand watching as little kids play in the water and chase each other around. "Alex!" Allie calls from the rocks a little car away. I smile as I run over to where she is. "I didn't know if you wanted to go in unlicensed so I ordered pizza!" She says laughing as she opens the small box. "Hell yeah!" I say grabbing a piece. "So. I have a plus one for my tour. You wanna join?" I ask her looking over my shoulder as we eat our pizza. "Oh. I um I can't actually I have a competition in Florida. Can you believe it I'm gonna be in America!" She says clapping her hands. "I know. I will miss you Allie" I say biting my lip. She looks perfect right now. Her long blond hair is blowing her sunglasses set the perfect mood with her neutral smile. 'Stop thinking like that a.ex! You have a girlfriend!' I ignore my self con its and pull the sunglasses off her face to look at her eyes. "Hey!" She says crossing her arms as I take the glasses off. I look at her for a few seconds. "I-I should go!" I say quickly standing up from the rocks. "Alex. Wait. Did I do so,etching wrong?" She calls as I grab the empty pizza box and run through the sand. I throw it away and get in my car. I sigh as my head drops to the steering wheel. I hit my head against the wheel several times before finally driving home.
Allie's p.o.v
"I don't know Ashley he just like shut me out and ran off!" I say on the phone as I get out my jeep. "Yeah. I know mate" I say sighing as I plop on my couch. "Bad day?" My dad says handing me a cup of water. "Yeah little bit. Where's mum?" I ask hanging up the phone. "In the back. Getting you a dress for that dance" he says smiling at me. "Mum. I told you I don't have date, I can't go!" I begin. "Oh honey, I got a friend from work to help me get you a dress. And her son will be taking you, he is a little older but super cute." She says winking as she hands me the light blue dress. "Mum. Please I-" she cuts me off. "Listen. This dance is a tradition and I don't wanna hear another word from you understood?" "But mum I-" "understood?" She repeats. I sigh "yes mum!"