A Friendly Dragon

It was a beautiful clear day and the prince and princess were running through the forest. They were playing tag and then hide and seek with each other. Their parents didn't mind that they were playing outside with no one around because this was a safe kingdom. They were getting deeper into the forest when they got to a waterfall it was beautiful. So they sat to eat their picnic. The cook had prepared all their favourites. They were having a swell time. But suddenly a Chimaera came out of no where. The Prince protectively stepped in front of his sister. But the beast kept inching closer and closer. Where it let out a loud Roar! The kids were scared. They didn't know if they should run or stay still. The beast looked hungry. The Prince stepped forward while taking out his pretend sword. He waved it around but it only angered the beast. The kids started screaming. 

That's when Felix the friendly dragon heard the screams. Oh no it's the prince he thought. So he flew up into the air and looked down below until he saw them. Another beast was ready to attack them. So he flew on to the beast and roared Go Run! 

The Prince and Princess were scared but now they ran but which way to go. They never thought of going out this far. It was nearly getting dark. That's when all the hungry beasts came out to fed off of children like them. That's when they saw up head Felix. Felix to the rescue! "Hop on kids lets get you back to the castle". 

The King and Queen ran when they saw Felix hit the ground the kids jumped off. "Your safe now children, just remember don't go to far into the forest!" Felix said "Thank You", Are you children alright" said the queen. "Yes Mama" said the Prince. 

From then on the King, Queen,Prince and Princess weren't scared of dragons but found them to be good creatures. 

There is a picture that goes with this. That is hand made but I can't put in the story.