The Janoskians

Chapter 4

the janoskians !

I woke up at 10:30 the next morning I had my first day of school tomorrow.

I slowly got out off bed and walking in to the kitchen mum left a note again oh great I thought to myself.

The note read.

Morning Maddy just gone to work and to pick up your new uniform.

There is $40 under my pillow. You can take that and go explore the neighbourhood. Have fun love mum xoxoxo

I jumped in the shower. I got dressed in to my denim shouts and a bright pink tank top.

I put on my blue vans.

It was the middle of summer so I wasn't going to be cold. I garbed an apple and the $40, my phone and skateboard. I didn't go anywhere with out it. This time I went the other direction from yesterday when I found the skatepark.

I walked up the street till I got to a roundabout I turned right and jumped on my skateboard. I was riding down the hill as fast as I could till I saw a person jump out of a drive way. I crashed in to them and fell to the ground. The turned around and looked at me. "I am so sorry" a guy said. He looked about 16 or 17 and Had brown hair. He put out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it. "I have never seen a girl skate like that before" he said. "Thanks I think" I replayed. Well I am Daniel but u can call me skip he said. "Well hello Skip I am Maddy" I said.

"Oh shit sorry I have to go maybe see you around" he said running up the street.

I picked up my skateboard and slowly stared to walk back up the street. I was hungry so I stared to walk home. I was walking thought the front door as I heard someone whistle at me. I just ignored it. I walked in to my room and put my skateboard down. I went to get some food then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to opened it. Standing there was 2 guys on with brown hair and one with blond. "Hey sexy" the blond on said "you want to come have some fun with me"

"No fuck off" I said trying to shut the door.

They pushed it open I fell on my butt as the walked in to my house. Hunter was hissing at them.

The brown hair guy grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. I screamed as loud as I could and kicked and punched.

They where tanking me over to there car. I screamed and screamed.

I heard someone say "let go of her".

I had no idea who is was. I don't know what happened after that i felt myself get thrown on the ground. I quickly got up. Looked at who had told them to put me down.

It was the guy from yesterday the one that knocked on my door. Trying to take on there's to tall steroid guys.

The blond one swung his fist at him. It hit him right in the face. OMG stop I screamed. As they stared hitting each other. I was so scared now. 4 boys from next door came and tried to stop them from fighting.

Omg it was skip. And the 2 guys from the skate park and the one that said hi to me at my front door step and another guy as well. They all came out. Skip and another guy stared yelling at the 2 guys.

"Fuck of you wankers" They yelled. They stopped fighting and the other 2 go in there car and drive off. I looked at the 5 boys that helped me.

One of them walked up to the one who had been hit "omg Luke are u ok" he said. "I think" he replayed. I sat there on the ground crying. "Are you ok Maddy" skip said.

"Wait you 2 know each other" said a guy with a beanie on said.

"Oh no we met today sort of " skip said. "Oh well ok I am Luke" the guy said with a blending lip and a black eye.