Time to start over

Chapter 3

Time to start over

I was moving house to day. I was sitting in my room looking at the walls that used to be covered with posters. As I packed up the last things hunter walked in. It was hard moving house when you had a cat. Cats where used to the one home moving can be hard for them they might come back to there old house. Time to go mum said out side of my door. Ok mum hang on I said. I got out my pen and wrote my name really small on the wall. Then I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked out the door. I walked over to the car hunter jumped in after me. I picked him up and put him In his cat cage. Mum stared the car and we drove off. We stopped in front of a house is wasn't a big house but it wasn't small to small ether. I got me stuff and walked in side. "Hey mum where's my room "I asked, "right over there" she said pointing up the hall way. I walked in to my room. It was a normal sided room. I put my stuff on my bed with all the other boxes and bits and pieces. I had one of those window set things where you could sit on. My window faced the house next to us it was right directly in line with another window. I couldn't see in it though the blinds where shut. On the other side of the house the was a park. I say on my bed. looked around at my empty shelves and wardrobes. My desk with nothing on it. I hated it the bear walls. It felt so lonely. I put my music on as loud as possible and played SEXY BITCH love that song. "Turn the music down" mum yelled at me. "NO" I yelled back "we r living in a bogen suburb anyway no one will care" I said under my berth. I stared to take out all my posters and books CDS teddies clothes dresses shoes pillows makeup and set it all up in my room. I was in there for like 5 hours. It was not 6 pm it wasn't dark yet. So I grabbed my skateboard. "Hey mum I am going over to check out the park and to find a good place to skateboard" I said.

"Ok be carful" mum said. I walked round to the pack. I sat on a table. Caved and written in pen where the words THE JANOSKIANS PARK and lots of girls twitter names saying follow me and shit like that. I walked out of the park and down the street turned the corner right where my new school was. I crept walking down the street. Till I fount what I was looking for. A skate park I walked in there was a big water fountain there where huge skate ramps probably the best ever. There was a toilette bloke Which people where sitting on the roof. There was loud music play I looked around to see where it was coming from. There was like a huge speaker thing it was so cool. I walking in I was the only girl there that was acutely her to skate. I felt to awkward. Oh well I said to myself. I walked past a gorp of girls watching the boys skate. They looked at my like they wanted to kill me or something. I walked up to the ramp and I felt so wired like everyone one was looking at me. I just went down on my skateboard till I felt myself hit the ground hard really hard. I screamed out in pane trying to hold back my tears. Everyone was laughing at me. That's is I will show them I thought I got up and tried again this time I did it and more tricks. I walked over to a bench in the park and sat down oh shit I said 7:00pm mum is going to kill me. I have been here for 2 hours. Just as I walked out of the park a guy walked in he was cute he had brown hair and had a friend he was a lot talker. "Fuck u James" he said as he walked in. "Shut it Beau" his friend said.

Wow they where going there late I thought to my self.

I ran home. And walked in the door "hey" mum I yelled.

No answer. I walked in to the kitchen there was a note on the bench it read

just gone out to the shops see u soon darling - mum.

I walked in to my room and sat on my bed. Hunter trotted in slowly and jumped on to my bed. I walked over to my window and saw the the blinds next door had been opened I looked though in to a room with a bunk bed. It looked like a boys room. It wasn't the messy but it wasn't clean ether. I got up off my window chair. I turned off my light and went back to the window. I sat there starring not noticing the noises around me until I heard a loud banging at my door. It sacred me but I got up to answer it. I slowly opened the door. There was no one there I shut is again and just as I took a step away another knock. I open the door again no one there. I shut is and stood there waiting for someone to knock again. They did I opened it again to see 4 boys running away. 2 or them where from the skatepark that I saw and another one was holding a video camera. I stepped out on to the door step and standing right there next to the door was a tale boy with dark brown hair and a lip piercing. He looked at me and smiled I smiled back.

"Hello neighbour" he said. Then ran away to catch up with his friends.

I just stood there OMG I thought to myself he was fucking hot.

I walked back inside and shut the door behind me. Wait what he is my neighbour omfg he is so hot!!