I LOVE YOU!

MADDYS POV

I woke up early mum drove me to the air port.

"Love you mum"

"Love you to see you in a month beautiful"

"Bye"

I got out off the car and in to the air port I was so exited and scared.

I got on the plane slept for the hole time when I got to Melbourne it was 7:15 am in the morning.

I got a taxi home.

I knew the boys wouldn't be home.

I got my keys unlocked the door and walked in to my home. I ran strait to my bed room and unpacked.

there conceit was tonight. I put music on and ran around the house dusting and making it look like a home again I set everything out like it used to be.

Then I went shopping in the supermarket and mall I missed so much I used to spend so much time here with the boys.

I was so nevus I don't know why. I know the boys so well but I was so scared that that won't know who I am.

I went home it was now 11:30 so I went to sleep i was so tired I set my alarm so I could getup to get ready for the conceit.

I woke up to my alarm. I got up to get ready for the conceit. I wore my hair out with denim shorts and a short black top that came up past my belly button.

I wore my vans and a SnapBack. Then I ran back in to my room to get my phone.

I sat on my bed checking me twitter.

Luke had tweeted "conceit soon can't air to see all the fans ;)"

I smiled as a tear rolled down my face I couldn't believe this. I was so happy I missed them so much.

I got up and something fell out from under my pillow.

I picked it up it was a little bracelet with a note and caved in to the bracelet said I love you.

I opened the note.

To my beautiful girl Madeline.

I love you so much.

Love Luke xoxox!

I smiled and put the bracelet on and put the note in my pocket.

Then I left for the conceit.

There where people everywhere luckily I had got a ticket for the front.

I handed the man the ticket and he smiled at me and ushered me in.

"She had a the bracelet" I Hurd someone behind me say.

I turned around to see who it was but I couldn't tell there where to many people.

Everyone was looking at me and pointing at my bracelet.

I put my other hand over the bracelet so no one could see it and walked in to the huge room. The stage was black and dark I walked right up to the front and lent over and touched the stage.

The place was packed full of girls.

It was 5 mins till they would come on stage.

I flipped out my phone and call beau I had changed my number so he wouldn't know who it was.

He answered I knew he would.

"Hi Beau good luck and tell Luke I love him sooooo much I miss you more than anything"

"Who it this"

"It's me"

"Beau who's on the phone hurry up we are about to go on stage" Luke said in the background.

"It's just some random fan" Beau said.

He hang up.

I started to cry again. I was not just some random fan.

Then standing off to the side I saw Cassie. My best friend she was going out with Beau now.

"CASSIE" I yelled and waved. She smiled and waved back.

Then all the other girls in the crowed waved and yelled her name.

I felt sick I had just became one of the fans I was nothing special even Cassie didn't recognise me.

Then suddenly the stage lights came on and BEST FRIENDS started to play.

Out on to the stage walked the boys.

First skip then jai then Luke then Beau then James.

The girls where screaming like crazy.

"This song is desecrated to our one and only best friend maddy" Luke said.

I smiled and screamed.

I was sooooo happy.

I put my hands in the air and danced with all the other girls

The Luke pulled me up on stage and he put his arms around me and kissed me.

I smiled and ran off stage to find Gina. We talked for ages. I found out that Luke had posted a photo of the bracelet he gave my on twitter asking if anyone had seen a girl wearing it.

The Luke came off stage I ran so fast and rapped me arms around him. I could stop smiling.