I can't wait

MADDYS POV

It was the middle of my second year in New York

I had completely forgotten about my life in Australia

I had recently had a huge fight with my friends here and they won't talk to me.

I was spring cleaning my bed room.

I found a vans shoe box under my bed.

I opened it dust and sparkles floated up out of the box.

It smelt familiar like home.

I pulled out of the box an old top I had no idea where it came from.

And a map of a school and a letter.

Omg I thought its Luke's stuff.

All the thing that me and the Janoskians did together.

I had forgotten I had really had almost forgot.

I started to cry I couldn't believe I almost forgot about them

In the box was:

1. Luke's top I stole from him.

2. The map he made me

3. All the cards and photos from our memories

4. The list that we did together for my 16 birthday I was now 18 omg

5. The Cd jai had made me for mine and Luke's rode trip

6. The song I wrote for all of us best friends

And so much more.

I lifted up my singlet and looked at the matching tattoos I had got with them.

More and more tear where rolling down my face.

Not just from sadness I felt so sick inside I missed them so much I can't believe this.

I got up off my bed and ran down stairs got on my laptop and looked up Best friend by Janoskians.

I crossed my fingers in hope that they hadn't forgotten.

"Yes" I screamed at the top of my loughs.

There it was Best friends by Janoskians.

They really sang my song.

I got even more emotional when I herd it they haven't changed on word I was crying with sadness and happiness.

Then at the end of the song a ticket sale for there tour came up.

"Omfggggggggg" I screamed.

I ran upstairs looking there song up on my iPhone I quickly put it in the iPod doc and turn best friends up as loud as i could just like I used to.

I packed everything I need for me to go see them on tour I was going home I didn't care what mum thought.

I ran downstairs and I got a ticket to seen them in Melbourne.

Booked a plane flit home I was leaving tomorrow and never coming back.

I got everything ready that I need to take.

I was going to see my boys.

Mum walked in the door.

" turn the music down and what is all this stuff"

"Mum I am going home I have booked a flit and a ticket to Janoskians conceit I am not coming home I don't care what you say I hate my life here I miss them to much I am living tomorrow" I blurted out really fast.

I told mum everything about there song and there tour.

"I am sorry but you can't go"

"Please mum I almost forgot about them I am 18 I can do what I want please" I said tears rolling down my face.

"Ok ok you can go I will follow you home in a month I miss them to please don't make me cry as well"

"Yeahhhhhhhh" I screamed.

I Burt there song best friends on to the CD jai made for me in the last spot left.

Omg I couldn't BELIVE this I was so proud of my amazing boy they had come so far.

Luke's POV

We where on tour I couldn't believe it.

Maddy was going to be here by our side we talked about it together she was meant to come on tour with us.

Jai had gone out with Ariana and she had broken his heart Beau and Cassie where still together.

Jai was a bit down from the brake up but he wasn't going to let that get in the way of the tour.

I was so great full for my amazing life but I would give it all away to see my amazing girl Maddy for a day.

I miss her like crazy.

I don't even know if she's going to come home anymore.

I was sitting in my hotel room we where flying back home to Melbourne for the last show in the tour tomorrow.

We wouldn't have time to go home before the show thought I wanted to get my good luck charm Maddy gave me.

"Hey jai could you pass me my laptop"

"Yea here"

I got on twitter

I decided to look at Maddys account I don't even think she used it anymore.

"Jai look" I said

"What"

"Look what Maddy twitted"

"Who's Maddy"

"Look" I screamed

"Omg Maddy omg omg I am so dumb I forgot omfg"

"Yea but why is she so happy"

"I don't know ask her she's your girlfriend"

"But that's the thing I don't know anymore"

Jai just looked at me.

Maddy had twitted : "I am so happy happiest I have ever been in 2 years can't wait for tomorrow ;)"

Maybe she was going on a date on my tour day well she wouldn't know.

I felt a sick and sad it was like I was lost.