chapter 1

-

Transferring to a new school is exciting but it made me a little upset to leave my friends at my old school, but since i am making new friends again i guess i should be fine.

"Good morning sweetie" Dad greeted me with a warm smile like always.

"Morning baby sis" to be honest i absolutely hate that he still calls me that.

"Oppa, i told you stop calling me that" i rolled my eyes.

"Hey its a good day and you're being mean again, you really are a baby" Mark laughed.

Having a brother like him is a pain in the ass sometimes but also a blessing since he's always there for me.

I sat down while the maids were serving other dishes.

After that, mom bid us goodbye while reminding important things like eating my lunch which made me chuckle.

"Yes mom i will, bye see you later" i smiled and went into mark's car, how i wish i had my own car but mom is against it.

After a few minutes we finally arrived, he parked the car and we went inside the school.

"Mina, I'm going to pick you up after school call me ok?"

"Copy" i did a salute which made him chuckle.

"You silly pig, be safe ok" he laughed.

"Shut up wimp " i shot back.

"Just kidding geez, see you later" he said and bid goodbye.

So let's see, I'm on room number 205 i walked around hoping not to get lost, after that, i finally found it and opened the door.

You can totally sense the awkward atmosphere, good thing there was an empty seat beside the window so i took my seat and listened to some music.

After a few minutes, the girls inside the classroom and even outside started getting crazy and loud, some girls were shouting names like bangtan.

"What the hell, who's bangtan? and what's going on here?" I mumbled, i remained seated just looking at their crazy ass.

Then a very pale and handsome guy entered the classroom, is that him? no wonder the girls went wild and crazy, he was with six men who's also very attractive but they looked like a gang or something.

His scent is odd, and why is he so pale? it's like he's not human at all, but that would be absurd right?

I shrugged the thought off and each of them went to their seats, the available seat next to me was taken by the pale guy.

He remained quiet, later on the door opened and it was the teacher.

"Good morning class" the teacher greeted.

"Good morning"

"Class we have a transferee today, would you mind introducing yourself?" The teacher turned his gaze on me which was starting to make me feel a little bit nervous.

But i stood up anyway in front and started to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tuan Mina it's nice to meet you all" i said with a cheerful smile.

The boys smiled back while other girls were glaring and started whispering which looked like they hate me already.

"She doesn't seem pretty tho" some random girl said, i glanced at the girl still smiling which means I'm still prettier than you bitch.

"Alright Ms. Tuan, you may take your seat"

I nodded and went to my seat.

The pale guy stared at me and looked like he is already flirting, incase he's not aware that i already know.

I ignored him, because i don't find any men here attractive at all and i don't really care.

I looked elsewhere pretending i didn't saw anything, and i can feel a smirk was plastered on his face when i ignored him, the way his stares feels like he knows me well.

Weird.

-

It was lunch time and i went to the cafeteria to eat, i ordered some pasta and steak and also a strawberry milk which is my all time favorite.

I ate my lunch alone, since i don't have any friends yet because I'm new here.

~

I finally got a glimpse of her, i saw pictures of her when dad gave me informations about her life and her family and those info's weren't lying alright, but that doesn't matter, just wait Mina, once the wedding is over you're gonna regret that you agreed to this marriage.

I called Namjoon to start out the plan, which i think will really be a good one to make her back out to this nonsense planned by our parents.

"Namjoon, you know what to do" i said with a smirk.

"Are you really sure about this?" Namjoon said with a worried expression.

"Yes, and I'm counting on you"

"Fine" Namjoon said in defeat, he was against this but i am the one in control.

I have everything prepared, and the feeling that you're going to witness a human suffer in agony or get frightened, i just love it, and i could already tell her blood is addictive which makes it a lot more interesting.

Tuan Mina, there's no escaping now.

-

The class ended late so i called mark to pick me up, walking this late makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Oppa, I'm here at the front gate I'll just wait for you here" I said.

"Ok i'll be there, I'll go get the car just wait for me"

"Alright" I ended the call and waited patiently while I couldn't shrug the thought about that guy earlier.

After a few minutes my brother finally arrived, i opened the car door and there was silence for awhile, i can't really get my thought off that guy he seems really weird.

"So how was school?" he asked, well not really fun at all.

"It was fine and all but some girls earlier were shouting and going crazy about bangtan, do you know them?" I asked as curiosity took over me.

"No, I've never heard of them"

"The atmosphere was really crazy earlier, it was really annoying tho" i said bluntly, i honestly don't like loud people.

"Well, they must be popular with the senior students" he stated.

Well probably, so i should stop thinking about those guys because i shouldn't really care.

-

"Mina, how was school? " dad asked with a smile.

"It was great" Well it was utterly boring but i had to lie.

"That's great, and dear you're going to meet your fiancè next week is that ok with you?" Dad's expression were almost full of guilt and sadness, i felt that he didn't really agree with this engagement.

This engagement won't bring any benefits to our family, we have everything we need so why did grandfather planned this.

"Alright" i agreed, i can't really argue with this because it's already fixed so why would i waste my energy on arguing.

"Look sweetie, i know this is hard to take in since you're still young and we don't want you to feel like we're just going to give you away like some play doll, but we had no choice this has been arranged even before you were born" Mom explained, her expression showed that even she didn't want this.

Do I really have to do this, I mean I'm too young to be married and worse to a total stranger, but i have no choice they're my parents and Mark can't even do anything to stop this, I guess I'll just accept my fate.

Even the Alpha, my father can't do anything to stop this betrothal, how i wish this isn't happening at all.

I glanced at the full moon and it sure is beautiful tonight, it always makes me feel calm and peaceful.

My eyes turned to their golden color.

"I hope this is the right thing to do"