chapter 23

-

I was about to attend to my class when i heard a familiar voice which caught my attention.

I heard their little chitchat and it made me grin and when i saw her pissed expression it made it a little more interesting.

She strongly protested at the question of having children, i walked closer to them and decided to interrupt.

"Well actually, we're already planning to have one" they turned their gazes on me with a shocked expression.

Mina was giving me her deadliest glare but i gave her my killer smirk in return.

There was an awkward silence but her friend decided to break in.

"I'm going now Mina see ya later" her friend said and ran away leaving the two of us.

Her orbs glowed in their golden color and her claws were already visible, sweetnes really needs to control it sometimes because she might kill someone on the spot.

"Woah, chill sweetie no need to get mad i was just joking" i said while raising my hands up surrendering and slightly laughing at her hilarious reaction.

She closed her eyes and calmed down a bit, her eyes were back to their normal hue.

"What do you want yoongi?" she asked and crossed her arms waiting for a reasonable answer.

"I was just reminding you about tonight, so be ready and by the way, we can keep all of that as our little secret" putting my index finger on my lips as i grinned deviously while leaving her behind.

-

"Yes copy that" i mumbled while looking at him walking away, i groaned in annoyance thinking about what would happen tonight.

He better be holding tight onto his promise, because if not. I'll let the pack eat him alive.

I headed to my next class, suddenly a tall figure was behind me i was about to turn back but he covered my mouth and pulled me closer until my back hit his chest, wait, the scent is utterly familiar.

"Surprise" a familiar voice spoke.

Fuck, i knew it.

I elbowed his stomach and he groaned in pain then i smacked his head real hard.

"Ouch! you're too violent!" he said while rubbing his poor head.

"That's what you get for startling me" i said coldly while glaring at him.

"I'm terribly sorry my lady, it won't happen again" he said and bowed.

"What the fuck? Stop that!" I laughed at his sudden actions and held his shoulders for him to stop.

He stopped smiling and locked his gaze on my wrist, he gave me a questioning look and he started to look mad.

"Did he do this?" Yugyeom's tone was dark.

"Nope, its just a slight bruise because i accidentally hit the door after taking a shower" I lied, not wanting anymore trouble.

He sighed and looked at with a serious expression, geez, this man totally knows if lying or not.

"Don't you ever lie to me, i know this was that bastard's doing" he sounded really pissed off.

"Im so sorry mina, that i wasn't able to protect you from him" he continued and apologetically looked at me.

I actually had the strength to protect myself on those days, but i chose not to for the sake of our pack.

"This is nothing, i assure you that this wont happen again besides, that dickhead already knew that i am a monster too that is equal to him" i said while grinning.

"W-what the fuck? Seriously!? He knows already!" He freaked out making the other students turn their attention on us.

"Shut up would you? Yes, he knows and its his fault for stepping on my pride and pissing me off" i crossed my arms while reminiscing that day.

"So what now? Is he going to tell his stupid coven about it to make you suffer?" He questioned.

"He promised to keep that as our little secret, and i hope that he holds onto that if not, i'll leave you and the pack to sabotage him" i stated and laughed.

"You are far more worst than your brother sometimes" he said while shaking his head looking at me unbelievably and started to laugh.

"It runs in the blood" i smirked.

"Absolutely, by the way so he knew about your every cover up?" He asked.

"Yes, he knew the reason why he hadn't notice my scent and why he wasn't all attracted with my blood which is odd because he thought that i was a human and was suppose to smell great" i rolled my eyes while thinking about how he sees human as pathetic beings, when the real pathetic and scumbag creatures are blood suckers like him.

"Good to know that he already knew who he messed with" he grinned and looked proud which made smile.

"But, if the coven is finally aware of what i really am there will be a serious war threat to all of us and that is what i fear the most" i started to feel anxious and frightened of what would happen after all of this.

We despise one another, so why would they do decisions that involves life threatening consequences and why does it have to be me.

Why did they have to marry us off in the first place? Now I'm the one who's suffering and has to worry about everything.

"Just remember that I'm always by your side and also your family and the pack, we got you always" he smiled which was an obvious sign that I'm not alone in this battle.