chapter 46

~

Stupid little creatures aren't they?

Enjoying your celebration i see that's good enjoy while you still can while you still have your happiness.

But sad to say there isn't always a happy ending.

Because it'll all be gone in a snap so keep your guards up high.

I might break it...

Mina~

All went well after the wedding as i want it to be yoongi was a little touchy sometimes what?

Well cant blame him but im still not ready yet.

He said he wanted to have kids with me but he cant promise he wont be rough.

Jisoos help this man.

"Yah love breakfast is ready!" I called him from the kitchen but i didn't get any answers that's why i decided to wake his lazy ass up.

I entered our room to find him sleeping while drooling i silently laughed but i looked at the time holy shitue! Were fucking late!

"Get your lazy ass up the bed or im gonna burn this room down!!" i screamed i used my wolf growl to wake the fuck out of him.

He suddenly jumped out of the bed while breathing heavily and his hand on his chest then he looked at me with a 'what the fuck was that for!?' Look.

"I guess i should do that every time" i smirked.

"Dont you dare love" he warned.

He hates disturbing his sleep.

"Oh i will" a grin escaped my lips.

"Cmon take a bath already your going to drive me off to my office because im to lazy to drive go now!" I pointed at the bathroom.

Then he chuckled.

"Love your to stressed out you didn't even said good morning to me or at least gave me my morning kiss" he pouted.

Gosh.

"Ok fine love" i smiled and gave him his good morning kissed he smiled widely like a child.

"Now go get dressed"

~~~~~~

Yoongi is being so lovey dovey and i cant help but blush we were talking about us having a family soon.

Suddenly our conversation ended when he kept quiet for a while.

"Love? Whats wrong?" I put my hands on top of his.

He became serious all of a sudden with those eyes that scared me to death.

"Love" i called him once again.

"I just cant get over about what happened the other day honestly it scared the heck out of me what if i wasn't their and someone took you what if-" i cut him off.

"Shhh child i told you i can handle myself" i nodded.

"Well i know that but i cant help but worry" he sighed.

I cupped his face and stared at him.

"I know but trust me" i smiled.

He nodded and grin.

"I will"

"Good! Now lets get going lazy ass were late" i smacked his butt.

"Oww" he whined.

He suddenly smirked oh what now!?

"Your good at smacking i see well you could use that later" i smacked him in the head.