chapter 30

~Yoongi~

I was about to lose my sanity thinking what may happen to her especially she's in the hands of that shit!

I couldn't control my emotions i was breathing uncontrollably as if i was being chased by someone.

Joshua patted my back with a soft smile on his face.

"Nothing's going to happen to her i know seuncheol still has a heart"

I hope so i fucking hope so.

I nodded.

"I thought your on seungcheol's side since the day he left i didnt saw you since then until now."

He grinned.

"Well i didn't really took his side im still a loyal subject to the royal family"

"That's good to hear oh and if you dont mind why did that jerk betrayed me and left the council" i spoke with my intimidating tone.

He sighed deeply.

"The last thing i remember he told me he wanted to prove himself that he doesn't need the royal family nor the council that's why he created his own group and gathered his dogs with him"

That made me laugh he's really ungrateful and conceited just like his dad i don't even know why my father trust him so much.

"He was already one of the highest officials because my dad trusted him but still he wasn't contented? *laughs* what a pathetic life form" i smirked.

~Mina~

I woke up feeling like i got hit hard on my head last night.

"Where am i?" I mumbled.

Then suddenly i remembered something it was like i saw a vision but it was confusing as hell!

I saw a woman who looks exactly like me idk and a unknown man we were at the woods then the man landed on the hard ground the poor woman held the man as she cried harder...

I stopped spacing out when the door opened.

"How's your sleep sweetie?" He came closer with the same annoying smirk on his face.

"Dont come near me you lunatic" i spat.

"Feisty aren't we?" He chuckled.

I returned him a deadly glare.

"Damn i didn't know suga has been interested with girls like you"

"Shut up you shit" i said coldly.

"Why you!?" He was about to hit me but stopped.

He sighed and tried his best to calm down.

"Ok shall we do this the hard way my lady?"

I smirked.

"Id love to see you try"

He chuckled darkly.

"Damn i like you already"

"Bring her in the basement" he ordered and the guy beside him started to drag me out of the room.

He still follows me with a sly smirk on his face as if he's planning something.

The guy threw me inside harshly i cant do anything because my hands were freakin tied up.

After a few minutes seuncheol entered.

He bent down and held my chin so he can get a better view of my face.

"I wonder what should i do to you first" he said while examining my face.

And the next thing i knew he was already looking at my body.

"Stop looking you pervert!" I glared at him.

"Stop shouting your getting on my nerves" he said quite pissed.

"If your so pissed then what if you just let me go and stop your shit"

Then he slapped me hard i could taste my own blood.

"I didn't want to do that princess but you leave me no choice"he said and came closer he was eyeing me from head to toe.

"Well since i love you you can be forgiven BUT" he smirked.

He came closer and whispered.

"Make me feel good princess" he
Said and bit my ear.

My eyes widened when he started kissing my neck he ripped my blouse but gladly i was wearing my tube.

I tried to get away from him but he pulled me closer his kisses was hot and rough.

I dont know why im not fighting back i feel so weak and helpless.

I remembered when yoongi kidnapped me because he wants to i felt like killing him and present his head as a gift for my father.

But now i felt weak no one's ever touched me before i cant do anything but to seat here and let him do what he wants i felt pathetic.

I was almost out of my clothes when suddenly i heard banging and screaming outside like there throats were ripped out from their body.

"Shit" seuncheol mumbled he let go of me and stood up but before he could open the door he's hot body was thrown on the other side of the room i could hear him groaning in pain.

I looked at the man that saved me.

"Surprise my lady" he grinned.

I found my self smiling at him and finally collapsed on the ground.

A pair of strong arms caught me and he whispered.

"Your safe now my love" he said and
Kissed me.

Yoongi...

Surprise!!*angels sings*

Yoongi is so cheesy!

Do you like it? I know! I cant believe it either i updated fast woah?!

I did it because i love you angels *hugs you*

*readers: eeww *but hugs the author back*

Lots of love!