The race pt 2 (Zanemau Fanart by my sister)

Travis and Aaron ran around the track like maniacs. heh. Track Maniacs. "Dang, He's fast." Thought Travis. "The only thing on his mind right now must be the race." 

Aaron's Mind: NAW NAW HONEY IM GUUD

"Yep...." Thought Travis. "He's focused. 

Lucinda shoved a cupcake in her face. "Dang Kawaii-Chan, These cupcakes are amazing!!!" she said. "Well Kawaii-chan Can't take all the credit!! Zane-Kun made them!!" Kawaii chan said. Jeffory then slapped the cupcake out of Abby's hand. "It might be poisonous..." he said. "Well Zane, What do you have to say about this?" asked Lucinda.

Zanes Mind: QUICK ZANE SHE'S ASKING QUESTIONS!!! Well what do you say Zane? You made the cupcakes. I MADE THEM FOR ME. AND THEN APHMAU HAD TO TAKE THEM. But Zane, you said you made them for aphmau. ZANE!!! SHUT UP!!! I'M TRYING TO THINK ABOUT UNDERTALE!! Oh my love....Please run awayyyy....Monster king.....Forbids your stay......SHUT UP ZANE WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE AN INTERVIEW!! Yea Zane Your singing is terrible. Humans must....Live far apart......Even if......It breaks my heart.... ZANE!!! WE TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!! Zane what's the answer to the question?! I DONT KNOW!!! They'll put you....In the dungeon.....It'll suck....And you'll die alot..... ZANE THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!! Zane!! I found the answer to the question buried deep within the heart!! WELL THEN SPILL IT!! REALLY SAD.....YOU'RE GONNA DIEE.....CRY CRY CRY....SO SAD IT'S HAPPENING.......ZANE SHUT THE **** UP!!! OH NO!! THE PAPER WITH THE ANSWER DISINTEGRATED!! GREAT JOB ZANE YOU DESTROYED THE ANSWER!! Well what do we do now?  I DON'T KNOW!!! JUST SAY SOMETHING!!! OH MY LOVEEEE....

"Something...." said Zane. "Okay...." Said Lucinda.

Tell me If you want to see Part 3!!