Chapter 6. GETTING MARRIED???

Chapter 6.

Shanes POV.

Joey handed me a small box. He got down on one knee and opened the box.

Joey: Shane. Will you marry me?

I was in tears.

Shane: Yes!!

Joey closed the box and pulled me in for a 5 minute kiss. This is the best day of my life. I wonder if I will ever be a dad. I've always wanted to be an awesome dad. I want to be my child's friend. Not because I love kids but because I never had a true dad.

I was deep in thought as Joey was kissing me.

He was so, nice.

So warm, he was mine.

Now mine forever.

I started to cry because of all of this. The proposal. The thoughts about my dad. I don't know what to think.right now.

I didn't realize it but Joey was shaking me.

Joey: Shane!! Are you okay?? Why are you crying.

He said that while wiping my tears away.

I struggling to talk but I still talked.

Shane: I'm.. I'm just so happy.

Joey stared into my eyes and grabbed the ring box. He slipped the ring onto my left finger. A perfect fit..

Joey was leaving in to kiss me again but there was a knock at the door.

It scared me a little so I jumped.

I went to go answer the door but nobody was there.

I walked outside the door a little and I saw a person.

Who was it.. Sawyer??

Then Sawyer ran away. I turned around and Sawyer was right behind me with a gun to me head. Then all of a sudden.

BAM!!!!!

I woke up shaking. Joey was looking at me. I looked down at my left finger. No ring? Was this all a dream? No it can't be!

Joey: Are you okay Shane?

Shane: Yeah just a bad dream..

Joey came up to me and gave me a huge hug.

I wished we were getting married.

Shane: Joey. Have you ever thought about.. the next few years.. have you ever thought about getting married??

Joey: Well Shane...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey people!!(:

You guys are really awesome readers. Thanks for reading and if you haven't already go follow my instagram fanpage.

Joey_Graceffa_Fans_Forever_

thanks!!(:

~Catelynn.