My bestfriend thinks her bf is him, but its actually his twin bro -Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Twins?! Disappearance!? Truth or lies?

"Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock" as the times goes, I was looking out the window while waiting for the most boring class to end, Maths.

Finally its over, I head out the class and walked slowly at the hallway to my locker while classes end and people walked past me over and over again. 

All of a sudden, Trent banged lightly on my back, I was a little surprised but still can afford to handle it.

"Hi, again" I said to him, smilling a little.

"Hi, K," he said. I looked surprisingly at him..

"What?" he said, to shook me off from my thoughts.

"No, it just that.." I replied, "you're the first one who cuts my name to K."

"Well, I heard your friends call you either krist or kristie.." he replied.. "So, well I'm trying to be different .. You see.." he finish his sentance.

"..." I, whom got alittle suprised.

"well, see ya!" He said and ran off without a trace.

I reached my locker and threw in everything that is suppose to go in and walked off.

I was gonna head home when i heard a familliar voice call me again, this time I am sure is Emily this time, I turned over and wave towards her to let her know where am I.

"Hey, Em." I called out to her.

"Hey, Kristie.." she spoke half way and catch her breathe. "Wanna go grab some lunch?" She countinued.

"Well, uhm..Sure.." I replied to her while smilling.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a random Cafe, we ordered our food and drinks and sat down at a table and ate.

After eating she dragged me off to random places and we hang out around the places..

At one of the streets, I saw Trent.. But, Im not sure if it was him, he seems a little different.. After I saw Emily eye met with Trent, she told me all of a sudden to go back first and meet her at school tomorrow.

When i was walking away I saw Emily hands surrounds Trent's arm, they looked really closed and smiled at each other and start chatting right away.

My felt alittle unhappy and my feeling slowly sway away while i walked home.

When I reached home I made the normal gestures I made everytime and went back to my room, the night has already slowly reached.. While i felt sleepy all of a sudden and got to bed early.

The next morning came on fast, strangely, I had a nightmare last night again.. I got out of bed, got ready for school and went downstairs for breakfast.. When i reached the dinning table, my appetite was lost all of a sudden.. I don't feel like eating, I wonder why, these don't happen oftenly.

I reached school earlier then usual today, I walked slowly to my locker and picked out some books while  

I leaned on my locker side, took out my ipod from my bag, put on the earpiece, played some songs and browse through the book.

Someone walked towards me, while I saw a shadow coming towards me.

"Hi, K." Someone spoke to me, without looking up, I know this tone of voice of the person who called me, immediately in my mind appeared,Trent.

"Hi, Trent." I looked up and said his name. "How's yesterday?" I asked him countinuing my sentance. 

He looked confusingly at me, "Huh? What do you meant by yesterday?" He replied me in a confused tone.

"With Emily, thats what i meant." I told him.

"Who's Emily?" He anwsered me with his charming eyebrows pulled upwards looking at me.

"..." I am really confused in what he said and asked, "Aren't you with Emily yesterday?"

"Yesterday? I was at home the whole time and didn't went out at all." He replied me.

"So.. You don't know who's Em, and you aren't with anyone yesterday..?" I asked with a surprised look, I don't know why I felt a little ease but a little confused with the conversation we were having.

"Uh- Yea.." He replied me, with a slight smile on his face..

"Then who was with Em..?" I said, "the guy with her surely looks like you." I asked.

"Well, if I'm right..My older brother.." He said while I looked at him and nod my head slightly, "My twin brother.. I have a twin brother." He countinued.

"Oh!" I finally realised, "I see..." I replied.

"So, why are you interested about that.. Are you like interested in me?" He said, with a big smirk on his face.

Lost in thoughts, I wondered myself too, "why am i interested in things about him.. Don't tell me that I have fallen for him..?"

"... " I can't find the words to speak.

Suddenly, I saw Emily in a quite far distance from me, before Trent could push me further in the conversation.. I gave him the pause signal and walked towards Emily.

"Hey, Kristie.." Emily suddenly had a worried look on her face, I was gonna' turned my head around to see if Trent was there, but he was long gone.

"Kristie..Hey, Krist, hello.." said Emily.

"Yeahh.. Em" I anwsered her, with alittle strange tone "So, whats wrong.." I wanted to countinue asking when she anwsered me.

"Well, you see," Emily eyes trailed off the ground.. "you saw this guy yesterday?"

"Yeah?" I nodded while i replied her.

"You see.." she started saying what was going on while her eyes trailed off.. "that guy was my boyfriend, I loved him whole heartedly and we were in a steady relationship but he suddenly disappeared out of nowhere."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you see, yesterday when I was with him, he was actually going to buy something for me to drink," Emily said while her eyes started to get teary, "he walked off and never came back, it never happened like this before!" She countinued.. "We were always together."

Emily's tears started to drip down from her cheeks.

"She really loves him" I just thought.

I felt sad for her, I hadn't told her about the twin brother "thing" going on with Trent and her boyfriend, but I was gonna' find Trent and asked about wad was going on later onwards and I'm sure he must know something..