My bestfriend thinks her bf is him, but is actually his twin bro -Chapter 4

Here's the forth part of the story.. 

I was lazy to edit some spelling mistakes in the first few parts so please pardon for my mistakes xD It's getting abit boring but pls bear with me ><

and here's the nxt part, enjoy readin =D

_____________________________

Chapter 4 - Twins, Who is who? The conclusion? Amnesia?! Complication.

Soon as I realised, I'm already in class, I stared at the board and at the teacher's hand while she wrote the words on the board, one by one.

I relaxed, and sighed.. I hear whisperings all around me, just a normal day in class, I guess.

I feel so damn tired, wondered why.. maybe its because of my nightmares I kept having.

While I start to pen down notes.. Time began to ran past.. 

Finally class ended.

I walked out of the classroom as usual and walked to my locker in the crowd. I don't see Emily anywhere, I don't see Trent anywhere either.

"Wonder where they are" I thought.

While I spaced off walking towards my locker and threw books and stuffs in, grab things I need and went off.

I was gonna' head home when I heard a familiar low voice calling me. "K!" I definately know who would use that tone to call me and who the voice belongs to. "Trent!" I thought in my head.

I turned around and saw him rushed towards me.

"He looks kinda' funny and cute." Thats what I thought.. and I smiled alittle.

He ran up to me and spoke, "aren't you looking for me.. and you're heading back so fast?" he said, while I stared at his moving lips that looks so .. I suddenly could'nt find the words to describe it.

My smile disappears when I remembered things about Em.

"Well, I was gonna' actually hoped to ask you about your twin brother." I said, while I saw his face like as he feels alittle awkward.

" Well, I hoped I can anwser the question you may ask, but I don't really know my brother very well." He replied.

"Oh." I said. "I just wanted to know where he had gone to.. Em is worried about him missing." I finished my sentance.

"Em?" he paused awhile to think, "oh, that emily you told me about, but I'm sorry I don't really know where my brother had gone to, the last time he contacted me is- yesterday.. But why are you asking me about him? Is anything wrong?" He asked.

I scanned through his face to figure out if he was lying to me, I guessed I think too much.

"Well, It's Em, he had a "thing" with Em." I replied him.

"Ooo.." Trent said.

"It seems that they're really in love with each other, when he went missing, Em feels heartbrokened," I countinued.

"Oh.. My brother always goes and come all the time without knowing.." Trent said, "he'll appear again surely.."

"But how can he just leave Em like this?" I demanded as if I wanted him to anwser my question.

"I'm sorry about it.." Trent said, expression to seems to be unhappy when I'm disappointed. 

Em is my real bestest friend, even if we don't seems like it, we truely thinks each other as a true sister and cared about each other alot.