-Chapter 6-

*EDIT* OMGOMG. im so sorry~ i messed up with the names. the person who thinks matt is hot is suppose to be IRMA not Emily!! ><!

Here's the next chapter =D  

Sorry its sooooo freaking late, buzy with school.  

Im trying to improve on my grammar, etc and also the interesting parts of the stories, so please leave some comments and vote if you liked it =D

____________________________________________

-Chapter 6-

Kristen's POV

I have absolutely no idea what am I doing here, no wait, is what are we doing here.  

Kristen wanted to drag Trent out to a date, how did this end up with us tagging along? Easy. Irma wanted to tag along and before we could deny or anything she just grabbed me and Emily, while Emily grab Trent, this is how we end up out here with an awkward situation.

Trent was quietly just walking with us while Irma do the talking to Emily and me, or maybe just talking to herself.

After a few streets, Irma got hungry and asked if we wanted to eat, I told her sure and Irma pulled us behind her to a café.

This time Trent just came along without Emily dragging him along.

Trent came to sit beside me, of cos Emily sat beside him, and Irma sat in between Emily and me.

It was very awkward, it feels so quiet but of cos except Irma kept doing the talking.. But it seems that no one was REALLY listening to the contents of what she was talking about, well and Emily was just smiling at Irma not wanting her to be sad that we're not listening.

"Drent," Emily suddenly said with a happy sound, passing him the menu and smiled staring at him, while he order what he wants to eat.

After eating, Emily and Irma talked alittle, then we all went back home.

It was already late afternoon when I reached home, I went to took a bath and jumped right into my bed, took out my ipod and started listening to the music played, while I slowly felt my eyelids heavy, I fell asleep soon after.

I was walking in a meadow, I realized that I was dreaming.. I thought I was gonna' finally have a sweet dream, or was it?

"Ugh," I finally woke up "stupid dreams." I mumbled to myself.  

I got up tired, got ready for school and went off to school..

At school, I saw Emily clinging on Trent, but Trent was just ignoring her. The bell rang and classes was starting, I yawned a little and hurried to my class.  

Irma started to pass notes to me, while I just randomly scribbled back to her. When the bell rang for break time, I was too tired to think of food.. So I head over to the library to get some quietness I need.

I actually randomly grabbed a book thinking of reading it, but somehow my eyelids were getting heavy and I closed my eyes awhile to rest a little or just take a quick nap.

After awhile, I woke up, my eyes blinked at the bright light and I looked around as if looking for something.. I recalled back.. I woke up feeling something gently touched on my lips, was I imagining it? The bell rang ,I shook off the thoughts and head to class.

When I reached class, I sat on an empty seat with a guy I never seen before.

"Hi," the guy beside me greeted me trying to be friendly.

"Oh, hi," I asked, "you're ..?"

"Matt." He replied with enthusiasm.

"Oh, Matt, I've never seen you before, you new here?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He replied.

The teacher came in soon after, I kept have an feeling about someone staring at me, I don't know if it was the Matt guy or someone else, I just tried to focus on the contents the teacher was teaching and ignore whoever was staring at me. Lesson ended soon before I even realized the time, Matt suddenly stared at me with those dark solid eyes, he combed my hair with his hands while I suddenly realized he was fairly a good looking guy, he's brown spiked hair but looked so soft when the wind blows at it, he's face was shaped nicely with every little details on them, without myself noticing.. I was staring at him, I pulled myself away from him and went I wanted to move his hand away from me, he grabbed my hand all of a sudden and wanting to kiss it, I quickly shove his hand away and moved away from him, he stared at me and his mouth opened.

"You were also staring at me just now, weren't you?" He continued, "I thought you liked me too.."

"Liked you too??" What did he meant by saying that? My thoughts broke half way when I heard Irma voice.

I turned back and then looked up at Matt again, "I- I was just-" I almost blurted out "looking at your fairly handsome face.." when Irma walked in to the class and cut my speech while trying to talk to me.  

I sighed out, relieved.

"Hey Kristie, do you know-" She told me excitingly, but broke off half way when she saw Matt, I saw her mumbled something to herself, looking at her lips she probably said, "Oh. My. Gosh."

She pulled me alittle further from Matt and moved herself closer to me and continued what she was trying to say, "Do you know there's a new hawt guy in school and I just saw him!" she said.  

Knowing what she meant..

"You mean the hot guy is him?" I guessed.

"Yeah~" She answered back.

"He's just fairly handsome, he's not that hot as u proclaimed him to be." I told her.

"Okay fine, but I think he's totally HAWT." She said with a happy tone, while I just thought if he was totally Irma's type.

To be continued... ^^