-Chapter 8-

Sorry if i bore u out it's getting awkwardly hard to write about "TrentDrent" situation. I only planned what would happen in the end but couldn't really planned how the twist or plot gets to there.. but i'll try my best !! >< This is the next chapter !   *~*~Vote,comment or stuffs~*~*

P.S. i will continue after my (GCE, O lvl) General Certificate of Education of Ordinary level exams are over.

 ___________________

-Chapter 8- Wait ! A kiss ?!

Trents's POV

"Drent, where the hell are you? Don't leave me with a bunch of trouble with your summer-vacation known-girlfriend, I don't wanna be involved in your stupid love life" I punched in the message on my phone and sent it to my stupid darn brother.

I walked towards the locker, in a damn crowd and spotted K leaning on the lockers and texting on her cell. I felt ashamed, recalling what I did in the library. I shoved away the thoughts and approached K.

"Sup, K" I said, trying to hide my shameful face.

"Hey." She replied casually.

 I wanted to get to know K more, but I felt like a loser, as i couldn't think of where to start from, but it seems that K is interested in getting to know me as well as she broke my awkward silent moment.

"Thinking too much? Trent."  She continued, "Your brows all crumpled up" K said staring wide at me. I thought how cute she looks right now and unconciously stared at her eyes with silent as I noticed how distracted I was when K called me again..

"Helloooo? Earth to Trent?" 

"Oh, hey sorry, was distracted, by uhm- stuff"

"I can see that, don't treat me as if im dumb or something" She challenged.

"Hey hey! No offense intention."

"and none taken"

"Wanna go grab a bite?"

Before K could answer me, Irma stomped towards her with a serious look.

"L-e-t-s g-o" Irma dragged her sentance.

"Where to?" I spoke too soon, wondering where they are heading to as I wanted time with K, and i came first so how can she just dragged her away as if she owned her.  K look up at me with a question mark look on her face while Irma almost snarled at me.

Kristen's POV

We left Trent with a disappointed look on his face and for one second he look like a cute puppy that was being punished for something. "He looks kind of cute" I laughed at my thoughts.

Irma and me was going to have lunch with Matt due to the try-outs a few days ago Matt invited us to eat at the new J's Burger , Matt said that Dallas's cousin was the son of the diner's owner. After the try-outs they talked abit and Dallas introduced Matt to it and he said he would check it out.

 The food was quite average and chatted while we ate. Half way througb Irma had to go to the ladies and left Matt with me across the table.

"Hey, Krist" Matt said softly leaving the words, smirking. "I got interested in you the first time I saw you at the library with a guy.. Who is he? Is he a boyfriend perhaps?"

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look and had a big question mark hang in my head.

"He stared at you and kissed you, he is your boyfriend right?" He said to me with clear voice and grin at me as if he was interested in exposing me.  He do look really cute how Irma has always been saying and I even remembered how I stared at him the first time I saw him, he mesmerising look make me feel absorbed in staring blankly at his face.