Chapter 4-You make me feel....

A/N-hey guys chapter 4.Enjoy.

Recap:

I got a text message from Judas and it says:

Judas-Can I see tomorrow morning...alone.

@@@@@@

Chapter 4-"You make feel...."

.Kat's Pov.

I walked to school with Taylor and I tell her what happen last night. I kinda admit that those dates were not that bad. I mean I know what a date is ,but I never went one until yesterday.

"Which one is the best,Jesus or Judas?" Taylor said.

"I got say both." I said.

"That's good." Taylor said.

"Thanks." I said.

Suddenly the most popular girl in school came up to me . Her name is Brittany Coles. I hate her so much ,that the girls she talked to made them lose their self-esteem .

"Hey, Kat, I heard that you went on a date with Jesus and Judas." Brittany said.

"Yeah, why?" I said .

"I want you to back off because there are mine guys." Brittany said.

"What?" Taylor and I said.

"It's true, they move on and go on to the next. That's what they do, they hit on one girl ,and go on to next." Brittany said.

"Really?" ,I said,"Wait, that's so not true , they like me for who I am."

"Suit yourself, here's comes one of them."Brittany said.

Judas walked into the school with style. He wear anything that says bad boy. I can't believe he hits on girls like me.

He walked up and looked at my outfit and give me a strange look.

I realize that I don't really wear these clothes like ,a black short jacket, a shirt that says,diamond, some black and white pants ,and black flats.

"Hey,Judas." Brittany said in a snotty way.

Suddenly Judas kiss me on the cheek and pick me up. I started to blush and say," Put me down."

He didn't listen to me.He pretty much leave Brittany angry and Taylor smiling and went inside in school. Luckily , school don't start until 7:20.

Judas put me down and we were in the parking lot right next to his motorcycle.

"Look, you are not wearing that to school,today." Judas said.

"Well,excuse me Fashion cop, I didn't know you care about my outfit." I said.

"Yeasterday, you dress like a smart ass woman ,and now you dress like your not smart." Judas said.

"You save yourself by saying that, because I knew that you are going to say something else about me." I said in a stern way.

"Oh," Judas says while looking away.

Judas bring me and bag, I think it's clothes for school, I looked in the bag and found a black short blazer, a plain white long sleeve shirt, a black pencil skirt, and black flats .

I'm going be a teacher wearing this.

"Judas , this is so expensive to buy, how do you get this?" I said.

"Well, my family is actually a high class family,my father owns a business that make professional clothing, like these.My mother is a model,so that's pretty much that's my parnets' life." Judas said.

"Oh, well my family is sort of rich." I said.

"I see,now, please put this on."Judas said.

"Fine," I said.

I head into the bathroom and go change. Judas has been very nice to me lately , I guess the past ,is just the past,and forgot most of the stuff.

@@@@@@

Judas's Pov

I waited for Kat to get out and see her look. All I want to do with Kat is to make her happy, because when we first met, I was being a jerk to her and I want to change and this is the first step.

Kat came back and wow she looks like a teacher , a personal teacher or something.

"How, do you like it?" I said.

"I love it, I can keep it right?" Kat said.

"Yea." I said.

"Thank you so much, Judas." Kat said.

"No problem,Kitty Kat." I said.

"I knew it you was going to say that,Judas." Kat said.

She kiss me on the cheek and walked into the school . I just by looking at her ,make me want her more.

"How did that go?" Jesus said.

I jump with fear and I started to snapped,"Really?" I said.

"Hey got to scare my bro"He chuckled.

"Not cool." I said.

"Aww, come on." ,Jesus said," I kinda admit that Kat looks like a teacher ."

"Wow even you said that." I sighed.

"Can't wait to get her yours?" Jesus said.

"What? I only like her as a friend , dumbass." I said.

"Lies!" Jesus said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I know for 18 years and I know how your plans work on girls." Jesus said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yes,when I start get into play, you become jealous and I win. So you better , take this one or I'm taking this one for good." Jesus said.

"Are you saying that, you are going to keep her?" I said.

"Yea, pretty much. We just found that we are signing up for the same school for college." Jesus said.

"Really?" I said.

"You should too." Jesus said.

Jesus can be smart when it comes to this. Maybe I should get an application to this school.Besides I was playing on going there.

@@@@@@

Kat's POV

School was out and everybody in the whole school today was looking at me. Many girls love the hook up. Brittany just roll her eyes and walked away with slut group. I got to tell ya,sometimes Brittany can be a slut when she sees hot boys like the Ryans, but they wouldn't leave for her.

Or can they?

Judas was waiting for someone which is me. I promise that Taylor can come with me and the twins,but she told me to be here.

"Hey Kat," Taylor said.

"Hey Taylor , do you want to come to Starbucks with the Ryans twins?" I said.

"Sure." Taylor said.

When I looked at Judas, he looked like he in a fight. Ripped clothes, a red face, and etc. I heard there was a fight today but I didn't know that Judas was in it.

"What happen?" I said.

"I was in a fight earlier and now I got 2 weeks of detention starting next week." Judas said.

"Really?Oh hey Taylor." Jesus said.

"How did you end up in a fight?" I said.

"Some boy was talking about you today about your sexy,business outfit and also how you can be a great-." Judas said.

"Bitch , Slut, Whore?" I said.

"All the above and that's how we fight and I pretty sure that won." Judas said.

"Why do you do this? What I did that makes you like this?" I said.

"You. You are like the best girl I find. Most the girls hang out were sluts, but when I see you, I get so soft protective, and Bi polar." Judas said.

"Are you guys done talking?If you guys not, we understand." Taylor said.

"We will be at Starbucks." Jesus said.

"Can we talked about this at Starbucks." I said.

"Sure." Judas said.

I got on the motorcycle, and put the helmet on and Judas began to ride.

We made it to Starbucks and talked some more about what happen at school.

"So you do care about me?" I said.

"A little." Judas said.

"You know what Judas you are so nice to me. Is this when I get soft and fell in love because I will kick you." I said.

"What? No....maybe." Judas said.

I rolled my eyes and saw Taylor and Jesus talking to each other. Man, I wish that Judas can be like Jesus all the time.

"Kat, you okay?" Judas said.

"What? I'm fine." I said.

"What's on your mind?" Judas said.

"Well is it true that you date other girls behind another girl's back because I don't want our relationship as friends to be like that." I said.

"I use too, before you, but I will never do that to you." Judas said.

"Like you be my dark night shining armor?" I said.

"Yeah something like that." Judas said.

We took a sip of our latte and Judas got some milk on his corner of his lip.

"You got something on the corner of your lip." I said.

"Is gone?" Judas said.

"Yup." I blushed

He looked at me , went up to me and licked off the the whip cream of the corner of my lip. I kinda blushed for a minute and then he smirked.

"Is it gone?" I blushed.

"It's gone." Judas smirked.

I hit his back and he just chuckled. I admit it was I bit funny and a bit awkward.

"Hey, I'm sorry ,but it was bothering me." ,Judas said," By the way, that whipped cream was good."

I chuckled a little bit. I think he is into me.

"Hey, you two were laughing."Taylor said.

"Is everything okay?"Jesus said.

"Yeah everything is fine." I said.

"Mhmm, sure you are right." Taylor said.

"Tay." I said.

"What, I'm just saying." Tay said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

@@@@@@@@

Judas's POV

We left the coffee shop and when to our houses.

Man, Kat can be tricky. I love girls who don't trust me. Wait, that made like a perv.Man, I boy's pervert mind can get out of control.

I texted her and seem happy, I have a feeling that Kat loves than Jesus.

You better watch out Jesus because Kat is mine and mine only.

@@@

Jesus's Pov

I think of Kay by a girl next door. She is unique and funny. I like girls who have a sense of humor.

I think Kat, is a keeper for me and for me only. If Judas, do stupid things, then Kat could fall in love with me.

That's how I role and do with girls , this guy,Jesus Ryans,.

Sometimes the royal wins with a royal , sweet heart.

Sometimes the rebel could win because they could change their actions.

It's going to hard for Kat to choose, but I think she is going to choose me , so watch your back,Judas.

@@@@@

A/N- Hey guys, Malika here. I will update organization 12 at 8:00 today or earlier. Also, "You make me feel..." by Cobra Starship ft. Sabi music video and Jesus(left) and Judas(right) on the side.

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

And Share

#TeamJesus or#Team Judas

~MalikaKeys78