Chapter 10-Birthday Surprise

A/n- 2014 is here.

Chapter 10- Birthday Surprise

Kat's POV

I woke up and I was a bit cold in my room. It was snowing outside so we probably have a delay today. I'm use to the snow here and it's natural to happen in Albany, New york.

I still can't believe it's 2014 already. I looked at the calendar and today's my birthday. I totally forgot about it. I always do that.

Today I'm 18 years old. I'm a officially an adult now. I hope one of the twins know my bday is today. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my balcony widow and it was Judas.

"Thanks, is fucking cold out there." Judas said.

"Welcome to Albany, this always happen." I said.

"Jesus and I got you something for bday." Judas said.

"Thanks." I said.

"So you're 18 or 19?" Judas said.

"18." I said.

"Oh. Well, at least we remember." Judas said.

"Judas, you okay, you seem that you been a lot of pressure." I said.

"No. I'm not it's just the weather besides room is so hot in there." Judas said.

"Well we have the heat so high up because we were so cold last night." I said.

"Oh that's why. Can I take off my shirt, please." Judas said.

"You can if you want to." I said.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast . I went upstairs into my room and saw Judas with no shirt on, of course,. I can't complain that it was hot up here.

"Hey can I talk to you for a minute?" Judas said.

"Sure. Why not, Judas." I said.

"Nevermind. It's not going to be happening." Judas said.

"Why not tell me." I said.

"I can't." Judas said.

"Well I'm going to take a shower." I said.

@@@@@

Judas's POV

I really can't say anything to her right now. I know my new year's resolution is to stop being a player and find my lover.

But I'm thinking that Kat will deny me. Even though, she knows me well all through out high school. Today's her birthday I don't want her to ruin her special day.

"Hey Judas, can turn around the other or get out of this room because I'm putting on my clothes." Kat said.

"Wh- oh damn." I said.

I looked at Kat and she was soaking wet from the shower and with a towel covering her whole body. Her hair was also wet. Is it me or she has a nice body?

"Like what you see?" Kat smirked.

"Yeah...." Judas said.

Kat giggled and she kissed me on the cheek and said," Judas, do you like me, not as a player, but as friend?"

I went up to her and place her the bed and I see her gripping the towel close to her and she was blushing. She maybe African American but her skin is so light like Caramel.

"Kathryn, I like you more than anyone. You think I'm just a player but I'm not. I like more than a friend. I want you to be my.... girlfriend." I said.

"Judas... I like you, too. I though you will break my heart and go on to the next." Kat said.

" So is it a yes?" I said.

"Yes. I will your girlfriend." Kat said.

I smiled and kiss her passionately. She finally kiss me back. I grab her towel and almost pulled it off but slap my hand.

"Ouch!" I said.

"Try to do that with me again, I will hit you." Kat said.

"Okay." I said.

I got up and let her get dress and I waited outside. I can't believe she is my girlfriend. I can't believe she's mine and only mine.

Kat came out looked at like a punk preppy girl. She had a black tank top with black skinny jeans. She looked like me but female version.

"You look great." I said.

"Thanks." Kat said.

Kat and I got on the motorcycle and it is cold as fuck out here.

**

I park in the garage of the school. I looked at Kat. I kissed her soft cold lips and went inside.

Kat's POV

I can't believe that Judas likes me and I knew all this time.

"Hey birthday girl." Jesus said.

"Hey Jesus." I said.

"I was wondering, ever since winter break, you and Judas are hanging out lately." Jesus said.

"Because that what's friends are for." I said.

"We are talking about Judas, my rebel brother that you hate." Jesus said.

"Well, we are even so are just frIends." I said.

"You're hiding something aren't you?" Jesus said.

"I'm not hiding something." I said.

I went inside school and boy, that was too close to call.

***

"Hey, so what are we eating today, Kat?" Taylor said.

"I don't know, but what about lets go to Mozi, the popular Japanese restaurant." I said.

"Yup that will great for me." Taylor said.

"Hey, Kat or I should say My Kitty Kat." Judas said.

"Are you guys dating?" Taylor said.

"Yea." Judas said.

"Aww how cute. Jesus knows?" Taylor said.

'' No and it will be best he doesn't not found out.'' Judas said.

''Yeah it will be a blood bath for you.'' I said.

''Yeah I was saying the same thing.'' Judas said.

''Okay guys enough talking I'm ready for my Japanese food.'' Taylor said.

''Ok then, Lloyd, calm down. *sigh* Asian people.'' Judas said.

Judas, Taylor, and I started to walk to Mozi. I wonder if Jesus is coming?

@@@@

Jesus's Pov

So that was going on with Kat. She doesn't want to tell me that she is dating my brother. Wow, I didn't that Judas had it in him. Well its shocking to hear that.

Me? Jealous? Nonsense. But I feel a little jealous.

@@@@

A/N- Sorry guys, I had Midterms to do. So I did them and then wattpad. Thank you for 600+ reads keep it up aim for 1K or higher. So see Jesus a bit jealous back there but there will more drama next chapter.

Zendaya as Kat is on the side and  Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft Juicy J  is on the side.

Vote, Coment, Fan, and Share.

~Malika