Chapter 5- Brother trouble

Chapter 5-"Brother Trouble."

Kat's Pov

I woke up and it was a Friday . Finally, almost the weekend. I maybe love school, but I need to work and finish my college applications before deadline.

I got dressed and I saw something on my balcony.

I saw a package and is was to me and it's was from Judas Ryans. God damn ,what did I do that make me special to them?

I looked in the package and saw a white shirt, a black plaid blazer, a purple and black plaid pencil skirt and black heels.

Wow he did some shopping. I looked at the price tag and it was $900.00. Oh my god he must of spend all his money on me. Then I look deeper and saw purple,black,blue,pink,white, and red lace underwear with matching bras.

Also , the bras were exact the same sizes than my other bras. Is this kid been stalking me or what. I think I won't pay him back for a while ,but, it was nice of him to do that.

I went downstairs and my parents and my older brother, Quentin, looked at me.

"Well, when you buy this?" Quentin said.

"Um, a boy buy this for me." I stuttered.

"Really? It must of cost him a fortune to buy you that." My mom said.

"Wait, please don't tell me that the Ryans bought you that?" Quentin said.

"The Ryans? That's sweet of them." My mom said.

"Which one was it?" My dad said.

"It was Judas." I said.

"Him, I don't trust him at all .He does this to all girls that he's 'dating'." Quentin said.

"Quent,stop." My mom said.

"I'm only just saying."Quentin said .

"Come on,Quentin we are going to be late for school."I said.

"Fine."Quentin said.

Quentin finish his food and walked up to the front door and went outside.

"Bye,Mom,Dad." Kat said.

"See you later." My parents said.

I waked outside and locked and find that Quentin was staring at Judas. Oh no, this is going to be bloody murder.

"Kat,Quentin is your older brother?" He snapped.

"Watch your mouth,Ryans, I have been see you hanging with my little sister." Quentin said.

"Oh I will,Smith." Judas said.

Judas grabbed my arm but Quentin pull me back. I was like in a middle of the tug-a-war and I was the rope.

"Enough!" I screamed.

Quentin let go of me and I fell into Judas's arms. This looks awkward.

"Look,Ryans, I will let you hang out with her. Try to kiss her, your life will be a living hell." Quentin said and went to his car and drove off to school.

"So, I'm so-" I said but my mouth was cover by Judas's hand.

"It's okay, Kat." Judas said.

My phone ring and it was Taylor.

"Hey Kat.Are you at school?" Taylor said.

"No ,about to." I said.

"Okay,are alone with Judas making out?" Taylor said.