Chapter 7-Sleeping with me

A/n- Quent is on the side

Recap:

I woke up and saw the sun shining in my face and I feel something heavy next to me I looked under the curtains and saw Judas.

@@@@@@

Chapter 7- Sleeping with me.

I screamed and Judas cover my mouth got on top of me. I was blushing because he didn't have a shirt on.

"Well,that shut your up." Judas said.

He looked at my Star Wars T-shirt.

"You like star wars?" Judas said.

"Yea, but can you get off of me." I said.

"Oh sorry." Judas said.

Judas get off the bed and I had a nice view of his nice 4 pack. He looked at me and smirked.

"Look, I never seen a guy's body up close." I said.

"Oh, do you see want to see it more?" Judas said.

"No,pervert." I said.

"I'm just kidding. Can you take a joke." Judas said.

"Judas,how the hell did you get in? If my parents or even Quentin finds out that you are here, I'm in so much trouble." I said.

"Woah, calm down." Judas said.

"Don't tell me to calm down.Anyway why are you not wearing a shirt?" I said.

"I don't know, I always sleep like this." Judas said.

Judas went down and kiss my cheek. I push him because he was all over me.

"Why are you all up on me?" I said.

"I don't know." Judas said.

I look at the time and it's 6:00 am. I have to get dressed, but Judas is still here.

''Can you go somewhere.'' I said.

''I'm going to stay here I brought clothes just in case.'' Judas said.

''So you was sleeping over without permission?'' I said.

''Pretty much.'' Judas said.

''Hey ,Kat, what's going on up there?" Quentin said.

"Oh no, Quentin." ,I said," You got get out of here."

"Alright,Kat." Judas said.

He went into the balcony and jump of of it. I follow and see if he was okay. He waved at me and I waved back. I went back into my room, and went into the shower. I walked into the shower,wash myself from head to toe.

I put on a black shirt, whit blazer, white pencil shirt,and black shoes. I definitely look like a woman in a business company.

"Maybe I should take off the heels or not?" I said to myself. I took off my black heels and put on black flats.

I went downstairs and grab an apple and banana as my breakfast. I walk out the door quickly since my parents are still sleeping when I walked outside I saw Jesus's motorcycle.

"Hey,Kat." Jesus said.

"Hello, I was expecting Judas to pick me up." I said.

"Well you see, he already went to school, so do you want to ride?" Jesus said.

"Sure." I said. I went into the backseat of Jesus's motorcycle and we arrive in 5 minutes.

Jesus looked at Judas and kissed my hand and waved at me.

"Hey Kitty Kat." Judas said.

"Hello Judas,'' I said as I walked away.

Judas grabbed me by the waist and bring me closer to him.

''So, do you wan to walk around later?'' Judas said.

''Sure, but don't you have detention, later?'' I said.

''Yeah, probably I will skip that.'' Judas said.

''Judas, if you skip detention, you get in-house.'' I said.

''Who cares, I don't.'' Judas said.

''Well, if you want to be with me, I guess Jesus will have to spend time me more.'' I said.

Judas's eyes were filled with anger and looked away and said,'' Alright just this one time.''

''That's my Judas.'' I said.

''Come on before I change my mind.'' Judas said.

I walk with Judas into the school, I kinda admit he did change a lot lately is it because of me? Or it is someone else?

As school ended, Quentin saw me and had a little chat that might go downhill, but it didn't he was talking about the game last night. My brother is actually a football player of this school and luckily, the team is undefeated so far this year.

He bring me home and  I went into mu room and start studying to a test that is coming up. I only have a few months left until I graduate from high school. As soon I was having peace and quiet, Judas has to come in and creep up on me.

''Judas, why did you scare me?'' I said.

''Because its fun.'' Judas said.

My face turn boiling red and turn to him and he back  up and give me a hug and I just pull away and he tried to hug me and I cooled down and I started to laugh and we both  landed on my bed and looked at each other and smiled.

''Hey do you want to see my parents, right now?'' Judas said.

''Really, what if they don't like me?'' I said.

''That's nonsense, they will alright.'' Judas said.

Alright, I make sure that my room is locked so no one can enter my name. I went to the balcony and jump off of it . Judas and I went up the street  to his house, well here goes nothing.

@@@@@@@

A/n- Hey guys, I was in Target today and boy it was packed and selling. I was mentally attacked today. You guys really don't understand. So next chapter will be about the twin's parents.

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

and Share.

Quent's pic is on the side.

~Malikakeys78