*27*

"I've gotta stop for gas." Zayn said quietly when he noticed the needle nearing E.

"D'you want a snack or something babe?" He asked Harry, who's head was drooped over onto his shoulder while he slept.

"Harry," Zayn laughed, reaching over and nudging Harry's thigh.

"Hm?" He grunted as he came into consciousness, lifting his head and looking around.

"I'm stopping for gas. Want to get out and stretch your legs? Maybe get something to wake yourself up?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." Harry yawned, stretching.

He was so adorable to Zayn, today more than every other day.

"Quit being so cute." Zayn pretended to gripe as he pulled into a gas station parking lot.

"What?" Harry chuckled, looking at him.

"Nothing. Can you pay for the gas while you're in there? Tell the person at the counter I'm at pump three." Zayn said, handing Harry some money.

"Get us some drinks and snacks too, okay?" He asked.

"But I don't know what you like." Harry said as they got out of the car into the heat.

"I like water and chips. The specifics don't matter to me." Zayn said.

"Okay." Harry said, going into the store.

He picked out two bags of plain crisps, a chocolate bar for himself that he may or may not decide to tell Zayn about, and two bottles of water.

After paying for the food and gas, Harry went back out to the car where Zayn was waiting for him.

"Here." Harry said, handing Zayn his crisps and water.

"Thanks. What's that?" Zayn smiled, nodding toward the bag Harry was holding.

"A bag, what else would it be?" Harry chuckled casually, sipping his water.

"I mean what's in the bag, Harry." Zayn clarified.

"Nothing." Harry said, putting the bag between his thighs.

Zayn acted like he no longer had interest, eating a few chips and changing the radio station.

When he figured Harry wasn't paying attention, Zayn quickly snatched the bag from him.

"Prick." Harry said, smiling a little.

"Why didn't you just say it was a chocolate bar?" Zayn laughed. "I thought you bought condoms or something."

"Dunno." Harry grinned. "And why would I buy condoms? Are we going to have sex in the car?"

"Maybe, if I win anything at this art show." Zayn shrugged.

"What d'you mean if? You're totally going to win." Harry said, taking his candy bar back.

"You'll see why I say if. And are you going to eat that by yourself?" Zayn asked.

"Well I was planning on it, yeah. S'got peanuts in it, maybe it'll give me energy." Harry said.

"You should share. It's what's right." Zayn said.

"No, just drive the car." Harry grinned, opening the candy bar.

"You won't share with me?" Zayn asked.

"What're you going to do for me?" Harry smirked.

"Oh so it's that way? Alright, I'll make tonight about you." Zayn said.